A Happy Ending? Pt.2

( Light Smut waring. For all you pervs. I'm doing y'all a favor)

Maxwell walked up to Alli and smiled at her. You watched as he told her how to hold the knife right, how to stand in pose one, and how to attack. You smile at his action and got lost in your own La La Land. You were staring at Maxwell as well. You were in La La Land until Brooklyn yelled in your ear, "MA'AM!!" You snapped out of your trace. "Yeah?" You asked like nothing happend. "You're daydreaming." She said, then giggled. "And you're not training." You barked back as she ran back to Mark.

You watched as Brooklyn and Mark got into pose one. "Mark, bend your knees more." You said. "Yes, ma'am!" Mark said, as he did what you said. "Brooke. I can see from here that your grip on the kinfe is loose. Hold it harder. If not, the kinfe can fall out and Mark has a better chance of winning." You told her. She smirked and her grip on her kinfe was tighter. Mark and Brooklyn looked each other in the eyes and smirked at each other. "You're going down, boi!" You heard Brooklyn say. "I thinks it's you who is going down." Mark barked back. Then they went at each other. Brooklyn dodged Mark's attack and grabbed him by his arm. She threw him on the ground and sat on top of him, aiming the tip of the knife at his stomach. She hit Mark in the stomach. "What did I tell you?" She asked, getting off of him. "I underestimate you, Brooke. You're really good." Mark replied. Brooklyn giggled at him.

You then turned your attention to Maxwell and Alli. Alli, at first looked like she was struggling, but now, her moves are on point. She did almost the same thing you did, by hitting Maxwell from behind. (NOT LIKE THAT PERVES) And she did it's successfully. "God damn Alli! You fight like a pro!" Maxwell said. "Really?" She asked as her face was filled with joy. "I thought you were going easy on me." She countiued. "I thinks was actually going hard on you." Maxwell replied. "And you also beaten me 5 tines with the same moves." He added. You laughed. "She, Alli Rowland, a beginner at assassin, beaten Maxwell Fields, a black belt in karate, and a pro at assassination? I must be dreaming..." You said as you wiped your head. Then, everyone switched opponent's,and in one rotation, you were with Mark, and amazingly, Mark beated you.

-------Time Skip brought to you by a VERY CATCHY/ KAWAII opening---------

Everyone was tired ad was watching 'The Big Bang Theory' and having a good time. Mark and Alli were cuddling on the love seat, You were on Maxwell's lap (like always. He basically a couch to you. LIKE, LET THE MAN BREATH!!) While drinking a beer can, and sharing it with Max. The espiode ended on a cliffhanger and everyone was pouting. Next was showing 'Master Chef' and that gave you and idea.

"Yo, guys," You said, grabbing everybody's attention. They responded with a Humm, and looked at you.

"We should go out and eat. Like at a restaurant." You countiued your thought and got off Maxwell's lap. "Who's in?" You asked, smiling at your idea. You were hungry and your beer was finshed. Everyone just looked at you like you were a crazy person and dumbfounded. "Did you guys just hear what I just said?" You asked. "Yeah, we're just need time to take it all in. You know how slow are brain work." Brooklyn chimed in. "I'm not stupid." You said. "So is that a yes or no?" You asked again. "Sure! Why not?" Mark said as he got up from the seat. "I don't see why not!" Alli said and got up. "Ok. Sure!" Brooklyn said,also getting up and out of her seat. They were heading to the front door to get dressed before you stopped them. "Where are you guys going?" You asked as you frowned. "I need to get something." Brooklyn said as she slipped on her shoes. "I don't know abut these two." She countiued, pointing at Alli and Mark. "I gotta drop Alli at her parents house. She said her clothes are there." Mark said as he grabbed his keys from the counter in the kitchen. "Ok," you started. "But remember to dress fancy." You ended and smiled. They went their ways and hat left you and Maxwell by yourself. He sat on the couch and grinned at you. You walked up to him and sat on top of him. "So where are we going?" He asked. "The Big blue." You respond. "Dont tell anyone where we're going." You said. You then gave him a kiss on his left cheek. "Why not the lips?" He wined like a child. "Cause. You've been a bad boy lately, stabbing people." You said then smirked.