You're My Gingerbread Man

(at your dorm.)
You try to wake up but your eyes are closed shut. You open your eyes and stare at the selling. You wiped you eyes to really make yourself up. You turn to your side and see Mark in Brooklyn's bed. You had thoughts flying everywhere inside your head and didn't know what to think. You rose from your bed and almost immediately got a hard headache. You put your hand on you head and stomach as you got out of bed and left the room, looking back at Mark in Brooklyn's bed, still wondering what happened last night. You went to living room, seeing Brooke, Alli and Max on the couches with empty beer bottles on the floor. You just walked past the living room, acting like you never saw them. You went inside the kitchen and opened the medicine cabinet and got out pain killers. You popped two pills into your mouth, then went back to your room to sleep for a few more hours.
-------time Skip brought to you by a kawaii potato (look it up) -------

You wake up to the smell of Chinese food. You look to you side and see that Mark's gone. You wake up and make your way to the living room. You see the place is cleaned up, and everyone is awake. "W-what going on? Did I miss a memo?" You asked, seeing everyone sitting around the dinning table, eating Chow mein (witch is AMAZING) and sushi. (Witch is also AMAZING!) You sit on the table, beside Mark and Maxwell. You grab a bowl, filled with sushi, Chow mein, and soy sauce. Everyone started laughing at you. "What so funny?" You say looking at the people around the table. Everyone them burst out laughing. "Y-your h-hair!" Brooklyn said between breaths. They were still laughing hysterically and you out in a fake angry face. You the touch the top of your hair and see that is was like a tornado went in it then came out. "Stop laughing at me!" You yell then giggled. You then grabbed chop sticks and digged into you food. Once you were done, you ran to your room, then the washroom, with your towel in your hand. You stepped into the tub, then stepped out. (Yeah, you're koro Sensei. That how fast you are. Fine, now I'll stop with assassination classroom) you dried your body, then your hair. You blow dryer you hair and put it into a big braide. You went to your room and changed into your septieye Sam shirt with black sweatpants. You came out of your room and went back to the living room. All you saw was Maxwell, by himself, doing the dishes. You went beside him and started helping him. The both of you then finished cleaning the living room, and Maxwell was kind enough to help you clean your room. "Thanks Max. I never knew you had it in you." You said, tapping his shoulder. "Thanks. It my job since I have OCD." He says then laughed. You two walk back to the living room abd flopped onto the couch. "So what do you what to do?" You asked him, then taking out your phone. "Well, I do have a home. You know." He replied. You got up and walked to your to get your black sweater. You hear Maxwell call you all the way from the living room. You walk back to the living room.

"What?" You asked.

"Help me." He said, reaching out his hand.

"Help yourslef."

"I can't."

"Why is that?"

"I'm lazy."

You then grabbed his hand and pulled. He pulled you closer to him and then you were on top of him. You looked directly into his eyes and you got closer to his face. Only 2 inches apart. Your lips then connected to his and you fireworks were going off in you head. You parted. You looked each other in the eyes and you loved his chocolate brown eyes. "I-I'm so sorry (Y/N). I didnt mean to. It just I have, I mean, I like you and I want you to be mine." Maxwell said, turning his head to face the TV. You then pushed his head to yours and kissed him again. "Max, I dont know how to put this, but i-i have f-feelings for you too." You said as you face begin to turn red. "When you kissed me while we were playing truth or dare, i-i liked it. I like you for a long time. I didn't tell you dinner because I thought you would have rejected me. Im sorry." You countiued, getting off Maxwell. You sat on the other side of the couch, away from Maxwell. We came closer to you, putting his hand over you. You sunggled into his chest. "So is that's why you came to me when we were watching Deadpool?" He asked you then he turned on Netflix. "Maybe." You replied. "So even if I confessed before, would you accept me?" You asked. "Of course I would. How could I not when you're so GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL!" He said, loudly, then the both of you laughing. You sunggled closer to him, and thinking.

'He's my gingerbread man.'