A Happy Ending? pt 4

(Previously on I Think He's My Bestfriend.

"Jack, do you know who to play drunk truth and dare?" You asked in a serious voice. "No." He responded scared. "Ok. These are the rules.")

You explained the rules to Jack and by the end of you dioulge, he looked confused as all hell. "You understand?" You asked then chuckled. "I know, it's a hand full. Just follow my steps and you'll catch on....Probably." Brooklyn chimed in. "O-ok." He said, extremely confused about what is about to happen. "Good." You said as you were passing everyone but Alli a beer can. Alii took a glass of the red wine Maxwell bought. "Ah ah ah. You gotta fill it to The brim." Mark added. "No." Alli shook her head. "Yeah you do. Since you're not gonna drink the beer, you gotta fill to the brim." Jack added. Alli put her drink down and stood up. "Unless you wnat me to play, I'm not fullin- THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?!" She yelled at Maxwell, who filled her drink to the brim. "You're welcome." He said, smirking. "I'm gonna kill you." She said. "I love you too." He replied.

"Anyways, you, sit down," You told Alli. She sat down. "Now, who want to go first?" You asked the group. Before anyone answered, you questing Jack. "Jack, truth or dare?" Then you took a sip of your drink. "T-truth." He answered. "Is it true you wnat to bang the wind out of Brooklyn?" You asked him and smirked. His face grew red and so has Brooklyn, who was looking at the ground. "I w-would like to." He said, looking at Brooklyn. "THAT MY BOI!!" Maxwell yelled out, wanting a high five from the Irish man. Jack gave him a high five. "Your turn Jack." Brooklyn said, still looking at the ground. "Ummm...Alli, truth or dare?" He asked the girl. "Dare." She said before carefully taking a drink from her wine. "I dare you to...give Maxwell a lap dance." He said. Alli srugged and climbed on top of Maxwell. She started to ride Maxwell. Your cheeks grew hot and red and you watch the two. "Ohhhhh....someone is jelious." Mark said. "Shouldn't you be jelious too. Your girl, who hasn't gave you any head yet, and probably never will, is giving a lap dance to your friend?" You barked back, still smirking. "Good point." He said, rubbing his chin. Alli got off of Max and back to original spot. "Max, your turn." Alli said. "(Y/N), truth or dare?" He asked you before taking a sip of his drink. "Dare. Hit me." You commented. "I dare you to....kiss Gabe." He said, grining. "Gabe as in Gross Gabe?" You asked worried. Gabe is a over weight teen who is here cause he wants to produce EDM music. He's always in his dorm and doesn't get out much. And he has a crush on you.  "How come I can't just kiss you?" You asked him. "Or any of the other guys?" You added.

"Because of research puperose." He replied. "What reseach?" You asked. "Can you just go?" Mark asked. "Here, I'll go with you." He countiued. You got up and started to walk to his dorm. Instead of Mark coming with you, everyone came. You nocked on the door. "Remember, you have to say you broke up with Maxwell." Mark added. "Shut up." You told the blue haired boy. "What do you want?" You heard Gabe say. 'Shut up.' You mouth to everyone before entering the room. "Hey, Gabe." You said, putting on a fake smile. "(Y-Y/N-N)! H-hey." He said. "What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with that douche Max?" He asked. "About that.." You said, sitting on the bed and facing the over weight teen. "I came here to talk to you about Max." You added. "You see, me and him just recently broke up and it's been hard on me." You wiped your eyes, making fake tears. "And I've been thinking.." You placed a hand on his knee. "You know how you have a crush on me?" You scooted closer to him. "You wanna...you know...kiss me?" You finally asked. Without another word, Gabe has you in his arms, lips connecting, and body to body. You parted form the kiss for air. "I would love-" You interrupted him. "I'm sorry Gabe." You said, looking down. "Why are you sorry?" He asked. "I'm just don't feel it with you. I'm so sorry." You said, getting off him. "I'm knew it wasn't ment to be." He said. "I'm sorry." You repeted,walking closer to the door. "It's OK.  Just leave." He said, going back on his computer. You left and gave Maxwell a death stare. "I hate you." You told him before going to Alli bedroom. "Ummm...excuse me?" She said. "I'm taking your mouth  wash." You told her and went told your room. "Brooklyn, I'm taking your  floss." You took her floss, your toothbrush and toothpaste. You ran to to bathroom and brushed your teeth, used the mouth wash, and flossed your teeth.