"Taylor, don't be like that now. You know Julia wouldn't want that."

"I don't care. I am now. Get over it."

"Taylor, this isn't you."

No. It wasn't me. I never felt like this before. Now I am. I love my family, but closing myself out was my best choice right now. We drove for what felt like forever. When we finally made it, there was a person sitting in the driveway.

"Lexi, is that who I think it is?" I asked trying not to get mad.

"Who do you think it is?" Lexi asked while grabbing the bags.

"Carrie! It better not be!" I yelled. Just as I got out of the car, she got out of hers.

"Hey, Lexi! Is Damion going to be here soon?" She asked.

That bitch! He doesn't like you. "Carrie, I advise you leave. Now!" I yelled.

"Why? You're just a little girl who Damion will drop," she said glaring at me.

"You are not going to take the only good thing I have left. You're just a little bitch who can't get it through her head that Damion doesn't like you!"

"He's only talking to you because he pities you. Once you get better, he's going to drop you."

"Okay. That's enough girls. Carrie, you need to leave now. Taylor, you need to go inside and get ready for dinner tonight."

"Yes, ma'am," I said walking inside.

Carrie must have left because Lexi came in with the bags and things. She knew I wasn't in the mood to talk, so she went to her room after she dropped off my bags.

Ugh! Damion, where are you?

Damion's POV

I got home around five thirty and Taylor wasn't around. She must be I her room. I ran up stairs to see her. When I got to the door I heard her talking.

"I don't know Daniel... Don't you think I know this... She's like in love with him and doesn't care that it's killing me... Yeah, I understand... Okay... Yes... Bye... Love you too... Bye."

I decided it was safe to walk in once she said bye. "Taylor?" I asked walking in.

"Damion!" She yelled jumping up to hug me.

"Wow... Did you miss me much?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You don't even know how much I missed you," she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She seemed off.

"Carrie came to see you today."

"When?" I asked glancing over at her.

"About two hours ago. I may have yelled at her a little bit."

"I'm so sorry, Taylor. You really shouldn't have to deal with that."

"Damion, I'm a whole lot stronger than you think. I van hold my own."

"I know babe. We should get ready for dinner. We leave in an hour," I said leaving her room.

Carrie's going to get what's coming to her whether I have to do it myself or not.

About an hour later, I heard Jared calling for everyone to go out to the car. We drove to the restaurant and unloaded. Taylor hadn't said much since we left the house. I could tell she was mad because she was very tense.

I leaned over and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I don't believe that Lexi and Jared really wanted us to come."

"Really? Taylor, stop worrying."

"Yeah. I guess you're right," she whispered taking a sip of her water. "Meet me near the restrooms in two minutes," she said getting up.

I talked to Jared for about a minute or so and excused myself to the restroom. I walked down hallway where the restrooms were and I felt someone grab my arm. "Make me stop worrying. Please," she whispered. I could feel her breath on my ear.

"Right here?" I asked turning to face her.

"Yes, please."

That's all I had to hear. I picked her up and sat her on top of one of the tables in the room. "We have to be quick, Damion."

"I know. I will be."

I pulled up her dress and ripped off her underwear. She gasped, but I didn't stop. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down allowing my erection to spring to attention. "Are you sure?" I asked lining it up at her entrance.

"Yes," she moaned out. I pushed in and she pulled at my arms. I thrusted in and out as fast as I could. She decided to cum about a minute later.

"Better?" I asked breathlessly.

"So much. Thank you, Damion. I think we can go now."

"Not so worried?"

"Not with you next to me," she said kissing my cheek.

Thank you all for reading this far.

Picture: Taylor's outfit

Song: Ride- Somo

Follow. Vote. Comment.