It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 2

Start from the beginning

“What was that blond’s name again?” She asked herself. “Nier Horace.. Neo Horsey.. I’m sure it starts with the letter N! Nia.. Niall Horan!” She raised her fist in amazement. She remembered the guy’s name!

After doing a short merry dance, she typed in the blond’s name. N-I-A-L-L H-O-R-A-N. Immediately, there was a lot of result for her search query. She started scanning the different bios of each twitter user. She stopped when she saw a twitter user with the user name of @NiallOfficial

She debated whether she should send a private message or a public tweet. Well, if she sends a private message it could avoid those weird issues.

“Oh wait, who am I to think that there will be some issues between me and that guy? It’s not like the people would be interested. Besides, I barely know the guy” She said and stopped for a moment and had a deep thinking. Well, it was not everyday that someone – out of the blue, tweets a superstar saying:

‘Hey! It’s me that girl you grabbed awhile ago. Thanks for the five euros and hey, where’s my apology?’

While making a decision, she read all of this Niall Horan guy’s tweets. After a minute of silence, there  was a new tweet from the blond.

Lost in Southampton. @Louis_Tomlinson Help!

She laughed at the blonde’s tweet. How could he get lost in Southampton? Not even 10 minutes there was a new trending topic on twitter: #LouisHelpNiall!

She grinned at herself,  there were really a lot of fans. With this, she made up her mind and sent him a private message saying that she didn’t need the five euros but she was still thankful for it. When she was about to sign off, she saw a new private message on her account.

I’m really sorry for what happened awhile ago!I really thought u were Lou! I’m so srry, nyway I still have to find my way so.. Bye!

She smiled again, for some reason.. She find herself to quickly forgive the guy. Another thing invaded her mind – Should she ask the blond about Louis? She wasn’t really close with the guy so he might feel awkward if she suddenly asks him about Louis Tomlinson. She gave off a long sigh, there was no use in asking him. She just hoped that what her mother said awhile ago wasn’t really true or that ‘Lou’ her mother was referring to was someone else. Now that she’s finished with her business, she signed off on Twitter and turned off her laptop. She was about to get ready for her simple party with her friends later. Suddenly her Mom called for her to come down, the second time.

“Honey, get down! Help me with our guests!” Her mother shouted. She huffed and and went down lazily. Why does she have to help her mother entertaining their guests.. on her birthday!?

“Mom, who’s there --?” Ari stopped. What she saw almost made her eyes bulge! There were two sexy young man sitting on their couch. One with a black hair and one with a blond hair but was different to the guy who she had a running escapade with awhile ago.

Wait, they look familiar! She thought to herself.

“Oh my God” She said slowly. She realized that the two sexy young man were the same guy from the elevator. The one who had black hair that was wearing a cross necklace, and the tall guy who had a beiber-like haircut and was wearing a purple jacket.

“Ari, these are Lou’s friends. They said Lou will be a bit late since another one of their friend got lost and Lou’s trying to find him now.. Help me with them okay?” Her mother said and went to the kitchen. She nodded and slowly walked near the two guys who where busy tapping their fingers on their Iphones. As she was walking near them, her vision went something like she was in a movie and the viewer put her onto slow mode.. She was walking slowly and her hair was being flown by the wind. What a weird feeling, she thought.