T w e n t y

2 months later

"Weston I don't get why you are still ignoring me." I say turning Weston who was walking away from me around.

"I don't have a reason." He spits in my face. I frown.

"Ever since Mario and I got together, you've been avoiding me. I don't know why. You even blocked me one social media, again."

"Oh really? I wasn't aware of that." He says. I feel the tears start to fill my eyes. Stupid period emotions. He looks at me and pulls me into a hug. I push him away. "I'm sorry, Adrian. I'm sorry for being a butt to you and Mario. I'm sorry for being a bad friend. I'm just sorry for everything that I've done. The last thing I want if for you to cry over something I did." He says while pulling me into another hug. This time I don't fight it. I hug him back. "I missed my best friend. This one I'm not letting her go that easily." He says pulling away.

"Me too, Weston." I give him a smile. "I need to tell Mario that we're friends again." I say, grabbing his hand and running to Mario who was talking to Loren and Ariel. "Mario!" I scream. He looks up immediately.

"Adrian, are you okay?" He asks running over.

"Yeah I'm fine. But Weston and I are friends again." I rush out. He smiles at me and Weston before grabbing my hand. He kisses my forehead and Weston looks to the right. I smile at Mario's gesture.

"So, we are going to Sky Zone and laser tag after this with the tour, you wanna come Weston?" Mario asks. Weston looks at him and smiles politely.

"Sure, that sounds like fun. Is it okay if Luna tags along?" I roll my eyes at the word. (Good time to mention my Luna rant! Check out my profile and you can find it there! #selfpromo anyways back to the story.) I despise Luna with a burning passion. I don't know why. She's just, ugh.

Mario's POV

You don't need a scientist to tell that Adrian didn't like Luna. She doesn't even try to hide the fact that she does. I mean who could blame her? Luna has already cheated on Weston while they were together the first time. She was cheating on him with this guy named Johnny. She came crying to me after Weston broke up with her, she thought he found out. "Are you guys cool now?" I ask Weston.

"We're dating again. She's just really nice and all. I realized that my actions were stupid. What was I thinking?" He says more to himself than me. I disagree, she's not nice, you weren't stupid you're stupid now, and you were thinking that she wasn't good enough for you. Which you were right. Gosh, I'm so mad. I just really care for Weston, even if it's been a while since we last talked. At least we're talking now. I just nod my head at what he said.

Adrian's POV

Seriously? That she- devil again? When will Weston learn that she is no good for him. But then again, a few moments  ago I popped back into his life. So I really don't have a say in the matter. Plus, I'm happy dating Mario. "I'm going to talk to Loren and Ariel. Love you." I say to Mario.

"Love you, too." He says and kisses my cheek. I smile warmly and walk over to Loren and Ariel.

"Ello, ladies." I giggle and sit down.

"Sup, white trash." Loren says to me. We start laughing.

"Nun much." I smile at her.

"So I saw Madrian and Wuna talking. What's up with that?" Ariel asks while cocking an eyebrow.

"We're cool now. Well, Mario, me and Weston. Not Luna. I don't know why Weston is back with her. She's just going to hurt him." I say to them. They nod their heads and look at me.

"Sky Zone?" Loren asks.

"Sky Zone."

"Oh my, that could be y'alls always." Ariel says while pretending to wipe a tear. I roll my eyes, yet smiling.

"#lordrian." Loren says laughing. I laugh along with her. I love my friends.

--------

Sorry for so many time skips, but the next chapter is the last chapter and its going to be 5 months later. Hope you guys enjoy!