F i f t e e n

We walk into the lobby from unpacking to be greeted by Magcon. "Luna and Weston are somewhere. Wanna get coffee?" Cameron freaking Dallas says right in front of me. He hugs me. I nod my head.

"Hunter, I'm going to go to Starbucks or something with Cameron. I'll be back soon." I tell him. He nods his head. I look at Cameron and stick my tongue out normally. He chuckle and makes his puma face. I laugh.

"Follow me, M'lady." He says and bows with his hand out. I blush and grab his hand. He runs out the lobby, dragging me with him. How does this boy have so much energy. Seriously. I could never.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. He smiles.

"Starbucks?" He asks.

"Yeah." I smile. He drags me the rest of the way, honestly I feel like a parent at the zoo with their child, being dragged to an exhibit. We make it to Starbucks and I take a picture of my looking awkwardly looking at the camera. I laugh while Cameron looks at what I'm laughing at.

"Why are you laughing at yourself?" He laughs along with me.

"Sometimes I make myself laugh." I shrug. I start laughing again remembering the picture I took. He rolls his eyes as we get in the line. We make small talk until I see Luna enter holding hands with Weston. I quickly turn my gaze to a table full of girls looking at Cameron, squealing. I give them a small smile. The squeal even more and walk over.

"Oh my God! Hi!" The say and hug is both. The turn to look behind us, I do the same. Luna gives a fake smile towards them and waves. Weston looks at me and then the ground. I roll my eyes while the girls give them a look of disgust. I slightly chuckle at them.

"Hey Adrian." I hear a familiar voice say. She cuts through the crowd as I turn to look at her. "Oh, what's good Weston? Run along Tuna." Sammy says. Luna scoffs and Weston laughs.

"Sammy!" I smile and hug her. "We is reunited!" I smile. She hugs me back and nods.

"You are my legit best friend."

"Yeah, I know." I hair flip. She rolls her eyes. "I'll text you my number but you have to promise you can't leak it." I whisper to her. She pretends to zip her lips and throws the so called key. I smile and Cameron drags me to the cashier. I grab Sammy's arm so that Cameron is dragging me while I drag Sammy. If that makes any sense.

"I'll have a cotton candy frappe, please." I say.

"I'll have the mocha frappe." Cameron says.

"She'll have the caramel." I say referring to Sammy. She shakes her head.

"I'll find us a seat." Cameron says.

"Same." Sammy says.

"I'll pay." I shrug. They nod. I step aside so Weston and Luna could go. I get out my phone and get on Instagram.

"Hey." Weston says, standing beside me.

"Hi." I say looking up from my phone.

"I'm sorry about that text-" he starts before I cut him off.

"Don't worry about it. I understand." I shrug and start to walk off. He grabs my arm and pulls be back.

"I'm sorry. I truly am. I don't know what I was doing. I'm stupid. Forgive me?" He begs.

"I don't know." I says unsurely.

"Please. I need someone to talk to. Luna just makes me feel worse when I tell her a secret or anything. She just laughs." He gives a sad smile.

"Well maybe you can start by unblocking me." I say smiling. He laughs and nods his head.

"Done. Let's meet in the lobby at your hotel at exactly midnight. We can catch up."

"That sounds great," I smile, "I miss my best friend." I say truthfully. He nods his head and pulls my into a hug.

"You have no idea."

-------
LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ❤️❤️