E l e v e n

YES I DID CHANGE MY USERNAME!!! ❤️
----

Marihoe: *sends picture of Weston and I.* WHATS THIS?!? WHEN DID WESTDRIAN HAPPEN?

Ew It's Koury: Chill, Luigi.

Me: nothing happened he was just being a good friend.

Marihoe: IM NOT CHILLING OUT AND THAT LOOKS LIKE MORE THAN FRIENDS!!! I SHIP #WESTDRIAN BUT I SHIP #MESTON MORE 🖕🏿😤👊🏿👋🏿

Me: too bad I ship #westdrian more

Ew It's Koury: same.

Marihoe: I'm offended.

Ew It's Koury: should be.

Me: is #meston over..... Find out after this short commercial break.

Ew It's Koury: *commercials take 5 minutes*

I roll my eyes before I locked my phone. I go downstairs and see Mom cooking. "Morning Mom."

"Good morning, sweet heart. Sleep well?"

"I slept great, thanks."

"You're welcome, Adrian."

"What are you cooking? It smells good." I smile and walk up to the stove.

"Eggs, sausage, bacon, and biscuits and gravy."

"What the occasion? You never cook this much." I chuckle.

"I just missed you, dear. I invited the Koury's over too. They should be here-" she gets cut off by the doorbell, "soon." She finishes. I go and open the door to reveal Weston up in front of everyone. He smiles and I return the favor.

"Come on in." I smil while stepping aside so they can enter. Weston walks in and stands by me.

"Hey. How've you been?" He asks once I shut the door.

"Holà, I've been  great. Thanks." I smile, he smiles back and looks down at his feet. "Let's go eat." I say while holding my arm out for him to take. He intertwines our arms and we walk towards the dining room. We take a seat and just have small talk.

•~•

"Weston, that's not the shaving cream. That's the cotton candy that you got earlier." I say to Weston who's attempting to shave my legs while on broadcast. NO! We are CERTAINLY NOT naked.

"Adrian, I know what I'm doing."

"Yeah okay."

"See? Now this is a test for you. Where's the shaving cream?" He smiles.

"I don't know, I give up. Give me the answer." I smirk. He glares at me and goes into the bathroom closet. After searching for a good 5 minutes, pulls out a shaving cream bottle. "Great, I congratulate you." I say while clapping. He bows and sprays some on my leg. He rubs it up and down all over my leg before grabbing a shaver.

"Now," he says looking at the camera, "You don't want to go fast or push down too hard, she will start bleeding." He says and carefully makes his way up my leg.

"This is going to take forever."

~•~

"Well, it's about time. All of our viewers are probably dead." I say.

"It was only," he pauses to look at the time, "Two hours."

"Only two hours? Only two hours? Weston, I was conceived faster than that." I point out. He laughs and falls to the ground.