S i x t e e n

"Well, I don't think you should trust him. He's with Luna. Luna might have told him this, he might set you up. I wouldn't go." Mario tells me. I groan and roll over on my bed.

"But if he really means it and I don't go it's like I set him up." I say. Mario pats my back. I giggle and roll back over.

"Your life is hard."

"It's a struggle." I say sighing.

"Life in general is a hard struggle." He sighs.

"Agreed." I huff. "I smell popcorn." Out of no where I say. He turns around and looks at me.

"Is that a hint?" He asks. I smile and shake my head.

"I mean it could be, if you wanted it to." He smirks and grabs my hand. I laugh as he puts me over his shoulder.

"Siri, where's the closest theatre." He asks Siri. I laugh. How original.

"The closest theatre is in 0.7 miles." Siri answers.

"K, thanks Babe!" I say. Mario laughs and turns off his phone.

"Think we could walk?"

"If you push me in a Walmart cart I'll think about it." I shrug. He rolls his eyes but smiles.

"Get on my back."

"Okay that works, too. I'm heavy." I say and jump on his back.

"Yeah, you're a little heavy." He says. I laugh. I love Mario. My phone dings and I remove a hand from around Mario's neck.

Text message from Weston

Weston: hey

Me: I hate when people say hey and don't have a reason

Weston: I have a reasonn

Me: and the reason is?????? 😂

Weston: Luna and I broke up. She was being too bossy.

Well that didn't last long.

Me: oh, sorry to hear....

Weston: no you're not. But I have something to tell you tonight.

Me: ookkiii

I turn my phone off and slid it back into my pocket.

"Who was that?" Mario asks.

"Weston. He said Luna and him are over." I smile deviously even thought he couldn't see it. A part of me was proud he couldn't.

"Oh." Mario says. His mood goes from ecstatic to happy. God Adrian what did you do this time? I wonder if that cure Johnny guy is still working there. Cause he was so fucki- oh that's why he changed his mood. Does he like me? Nah. It's Mario Selman, 2k16. Nobody likes me. Like honestly, acne, I'm not tan, I'm ugly, and seriously ugly. I wouldn't find that attractive.

"What goes on in the little brain of yours?" Mario asks.

"A lot. You don't want to know." I state. "I can get off of your back. We're in the line.

"Right." Mario says and releases me. My feet lightly hit the ground when I see the movie choices. But one catches my eye. I guess Mario followed my gaze to what I was staring at cause he said it, "Suicide Squad?"

~•~

"Please don't make any sudden moves!" I scream singing Heathens in the middle of the lobby. Everyone stops to look at me with a panic expression. "You don't know the half of the abuse!" They get a questioning look on their faces. "All my friends are heathens-" I get interrupted by my lovely voice by Mario.

"Sorry, Folks. I should've never took her to see Suicide Squad."

"Luigi, I have to restart now. Thanks, a lot." I say and take a deep breath before he stops my again. "Okay seriously what's your problem?"

"Let's sing somewhere else." He says.

"Like where?"

"Weston's room. Anywhere but here." I shrug but agree.

"To Weston's room!" I yell while running off in a superman pose. I could basically feel Mario rolling his eyes.

---------

This is so cute oml. Hope you lovelies enjoyed this chapter! ❤️ Love you ALL💙💖💜💚❤️💛