T w o

Edited

"WAKEY WAKEY MISS ASG!" I hear yelling and feel something jumping on my bed. I open one eye and see its Weston. I groan and roll back over. "YOU'RE OVER AT MY HOUSE! I CAN KICK YOU OUT!" I hear him yell again. I just snuggle back up into the pillow, praying he would let me sleep for a bit longer.

"THATS IT, I GIVE UP ON WAKING YOU MYSELF! LET ME GET SOME HELP!" I hear him tell once more. I giggle and then hear his door slam shut. A sigh of relief escapes my lips and slowly start to go to sleep again. Well, that was until I heard the door open once more.

"William, just let me be." I say into the pillow.

"You're talking in your pillow." I hear Weston say. I laugh.

"Pillow talk." I say and laugh some more. "Well, nice talk I'm going to go to sleep again. Night."

"You are not going to sleep." He says.

"Go!" I hear Kalynn say and then I feel cold water spill all over me. I spring out of the bed and jump on the nearest person, which so happened to be Weston.

"Now I'm wet!"

"That's what she said."  I smile. He sends a glare my way.

"Did you get it?" Weston asks Kalynn.

"No, you're going to have to do it again." She says with no emotion. I laugh. Weston wraps his arms around me and walks out his door.

"Where are we going?"

"To Kalynn's room."

"Because?"

"We are going to take her pillows." I laugh as he puts me down. We run in her room and start taking the pillows. I look around the bed for a charger. I soon find it and grab it. "C'mon!" I hear Weston whisper while running out. I run after him, he starts slowing down right in front of his rooms. He looks in before he enters. Once he's sure the coast is clear, he enters.

"I grabbed her charger." I say while handing him the pillow I had. He was currently stuffing them under his bed like an idiot. She's going to find them.

"Why?" He chuckles before putting the last pillow under his bed.

"So when she needs a charger, she won't have hers,"

"That's the most stupidest idea I have ever heard."

"You didn't let me finish."

"Oh, my bad, please continue this lovely story."

"Well, when she needs her charger, she won't have it SO she will slowly watch her phone die and won't be able to do anything about it." I smirk.

"You, my friend, are evil," Weston says and cocks an eyebrow, "but I like it."

I laugh and sit in his chair. He sits on top of me and logs in on his computer. "William," I groan, "I can't breathe." I say, pretending to dramatically die.

"Not again." He sighs. "Guess I'll have to do CPR." He shakes his head and gently slaps my face. "DON'T DIE ON ME NOW, DON'T WALK INTO THE LIGHT!" He yells.

"The light? Seriously?" I ask and sit up. He laughs. I look at the screen and see that he's live on Younow. "Remember how we met?" I smile and turn towards Weston.

"How could I forget? I was live and you joined. You were my 6th viewer, I guested you and we talked. I don't regert anything." He says and smiles.

"Regert? Retard." I chuckle. I look at screen in front of me.