F o u r t e e n

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM MAKE SURE TO READ IT!!!!
"Adrian," Hunter says, "do you want to go on Digi Tour with me? Magcon is combining with Digi, so I was just wondering."

"Hunter, it'd be my pleasure."

"Then you better start packing. I leave Friday —Tomorrow— for Digi." He chuckles. My eyes go wide as I book it upstairs. I grab my suit case and start packing.

•~•

"Bye, Mom. I love you." I say while hugging my mom. I don't really like leaving her cause she's all by herself.

"Bye Adrian. I love you too. Be careful." She smiles and his back. "Make sure you talk to Weston. I'm sure he has a reason." She whispers. I give a slight smile. She gestures to Hunter and I walk towards him. I wave and start walking with Hunter. She's right. Maybe I can talk things over with Weston. I miss him.

"Ready, Scarlet?"

"More than ready, Rowland." I smile. He chuckles before leading me to the plane gate. "Now we wait for our plane." I sigh while sitting down.

"It shouldn't be long." Hunter says, getting out his phone. I look over at his phone, he's on Twitter.

"Oh! Can I tweet something." I smirk. He gives me an unsure look, but he sighs and gives me his phone.

@hunterrowland: is it just me or is Adrian just so hot?

I tweet it and hand the phone to back to Hunter. I see Hunter gets a notification from Mario. I go on my phone, get on Twitter, and look at Mario's tweet.

@marioselman: @hunterrowland @westonkoury1 WTF

I laugh. Hunter just rolls his eyes. "Don't delete it! I want to see what everyone says." I smile. He nods his head.

"Weston tweeted back. I thought I'd tell you because he blocked you." Hunter says. I nod my head. I love Hunter. There's not a lot of people like Hunter. That's what makes him so special. He hands me his phone and I look at what Weston said.

@westonkoury1: @hunterrowland @marioselman I don't care. Luna is my girlfriend, we're official.

My heart just broke. They're together? Wow. Is that why he blocked me? Cause he was scared I would find out? Or did he just block me because he doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I know Luna is too good at lying, she's probably telling him a lot of false stuff about me. Hunter is typing something when I look back over. Oh no.

@hunterrowland: @westonkoury1 @marioselman Weston, you must be an idiot if you believe everything Luna says. I saw the text message. Too bad Adrian and I are coming on your tour. Must suck.

He tweets it. "Thank you for sticking up for me."

"Always." He smiles at me. "He's being way too childish." Yeah, well that's just his personality. I guess I'm too grown for him or he just is into liars. Luna, Liar. Both start with L. Coincidence? I think not. It makes total sense. Hunter shows me his phone.

@westonkoury1: @hunterrowland of course you would be sticking up for a liar. Adrian is the biggest fake I know. And I know a lot of them.

@hunterrowland: @westonkoury1 just stop trying to impress your girl. She feeds off of attention. If that isn't an attention whore then I don't know what is.

@westonkoury1: @hunterrowland why were you reading her messages anyway?

@hunterrowland: @westonkoury1 she started crying over something, I checked and it was you. She doesn't even know what she did. Quit being a bitch, Weston. You aren't Luna.

Weston never tweeted after that. Me and Hunters phone were blowing up with: You are lying, Weston wouldn't hurt anyone, or what happened, Adrian? Are you okay? Show us the messages, Adri. But the ones that really have gotten to me was: what's happening to #Westdrian? Please tell me. Why are they fighting? I started tearing up. No. I will not cry over Something so stupid. He wants this. I think to myself. I sigh and get on Twitter on my phone.

@AdrianGrace: *sends picture of messages* for all you calling me an attention whore, here's all the proof you need. 

@AdrianGrace: I love you all❤️ I'm going to deactivate for a while, hope you guys aren't mad.

I tweet and then I log out of Twitter. I delete it and turn my phone all the way off. "Flight 890 to L.A. California is now boarding." The intercom speaks.

"Hunter, I think it might be better if I just stay home." I say while staying seated. He looks at me.

"No. How are you going to show how strong you are if you back down or give up?" He says making me stand up. I sigh. "You are coming with me."

"Do I really have a choice?"

"No, now come with me." He says leading me onto the plane we put our stuff above our heads. Weston. What will he think of me? He hates me. That's for sure. I miss him so much. He knows me more than I know myself. As cheesy as that sounds, it's true. He just doesn't see how Luna isn't good enough for him. He deserves a lot better than someone who will just cheat on him. She cheats on so many guys. She's going to break him, and I don't want to see that happen. I care for him. I just miss my best friend.

-----
No more chapters are going to be edited until I complete this book. Then this book is going UNDER EDITING CAUSE IT NEEDS IT. anywho. I'm feeling this book should end somewhere in the twenties.