T h r e e

"I am not as fine as I seem, pardon." I mumble while kicking a few rocks into a pond in front of me.

"Adrian!" I turn around and find Luna.

"Luna! I haven't  seen you in forever Blaise. Well, since you won the Beauty pageant I haven't seen you." I say while scrunching up my face. She just laughs and hugs me. (A/n: no I'm not a mf tuna fan, I just thought I'd add her in as them like best friends.)

"Oh yeah, it was a blast winning," her smile grew a little, "what happened to you and Weston? That broadcast seemed to upset you or something."

"Oh, that was nothing. I just over-reacted." I look and kick a few more rocks. It's silent for a few minutes before Luna speaks again.

"Wanna go to my place? We can watch Netflix and eat." She smiles evilly. I chuckle and shake my head.

"I hate to turn down an offer like that, but if I'm not home soon, Weston is going to have a whole search party after me. Trust me, it happened before." This time she laughed.

"Well, maybe next time. Bye, see you later, love ya." She says and blows a kiss towards me. I sigh and start on my way back towards my house.

•~•

"Adrian! I've been looking everywhere for you! I thought you ran off! You told me you were staying at your house! Wait, are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm sorry if I did anything to hurt you, I just don't wanna lose our friendship." Weston rushes out.

"Weston, I have no idea what you said. But I'm fine. And you are forgiven, even though I was the one over-reacting." I smile toward him. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek once more.

"Wow this is really happening quickly." He says and chuckles.

"Agreed. I should still be mad at you, but you have a charm I guess." I smile and he returns the favor.

"But I'm glad you're not mad at me." He says and kisses my forehead.

~•~

A/N: This is SO rushed. I'm honestly SO sorry. Thanks for reading bbs. ❤️😘