Chapter 36- The Betrayal (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

He hadn't been able to touch her, speak to her for so long. Like a madman, with nostrils flaring, watching her retreat from him earlier as if he was playing with fire and she was afraid to get burnt boiled his blood.

"I hate you, Stefan." She whispered breathlessly.

The more she fought the more he wanted to dominate and possess her. No objection of hers would sway him. He was going to kiss her.

Although she struggled, Smoothly and swiftly he pulls her towards him and tilts her head.  "Now that I have you, I am never letting you go.   You're mine." 

Then his mouth clamped down hard over hers, taking the breath from her, devouring every thought with a groan of triumph deep in his throat. He wrapped his arms around her, yanking her tightly against him as he continued his assault on her lips. She fought him for a moment, attempting to twist herself out of his embrace, pushing against his chest. But her strength was no match to overcome his.

Stefan thrusts his tongue into her mouth forcefully taking deep, forceful thrusts that made his body thrum with passion, grabbing her thighs and pressing along his length.  His hands drifted under her shirt. The feel of her silken skin under his fingers caused his composure to unravel. He had never forgotten how right it felt to take her in his arms.

She was completely his.

She squirms against him trying to break free of his rock iron hold.  The beat of her heart pounded against his chest with every insistent push. The memories of their last touch paled in comparison to actually holding her again.

Camelia made a sound of distress in her throat, despising him for the longing he awakened within her with his rough kiss. His hold was firm and he kept her grounded when she swayed dizzily against him and broke the kiss, their foreheads touching.   He studied her wide eyes outlined by thick curled lashes as if trying make sure his eyes absorb everything about her from anew. 

Abruptly he releases her only to swoop down and carry her in his arms. "You've lost weight."  Noting in a tone of disapproval. 

She stays silent and lays her heavy pounding head unwilling on his broad shoulder. Stefan held her like she didn't weigh more than a child as he ascended the stairs from which he emerged from. She allowed him to carry her as she laid her head against his bulging shoulder, eyes half lidded nearly closing letting effects of her devastating day weigh her down.

To care where or what he was going to do was pointless. Camelia did not have the fight in her anymore. Exhausted beyond repair, mentally and physically drained she needed to be held and comforted. The world was throwing tailspin after tailspin at her and she couldn't take it anymore, and she wanted nothing more to forget the last few months. 

A door closes as Stefan continues to carry her. He lays her gently onto the bed as if handling the finest porcelain. Camelia reluctantly opens her heavy lids and finds herself laying in a enormous bed with high carved posts. The dark grey sheets beneath her were turned down and recently used as she pulls herself up and scoots back, propping her back and head against the towering, velvet tufted headboard behind her.

The faintest hint of his cologne lingered in the air.  She was in a huge room that looked like him and smelled like him and sitting in his King sized bed covered In a heavily embroidered duvet.  There were two doors.  The room was dim as she noticed the door they entered from. The other she assumed, was the master bath.