Chapter Five-The Dance And Feelings

(Rose's Ourfit: http://www.polyvore.com/for_my_story_camp_shaping/set?id=41604366)

“What's it suppose to mean?” I asked Shane, as I walked out of my room, running a hand through my blue-gray curls, my dress billowing around me a bit as I briskly walked to him. I don't think he really looked at the feather though. I noticed his eyes sweep up and down my body, sending pleasant shivers down my back. Why shouldn't he be my dance partner? I thought wistfully. Since I've been here I've felt the urge to want to please him. It was an urge that has yet to go away, no matter how many handsome boys were here...it was Shane that I felt the most bonded to.

“You think I know? Because if you do, then you've got problems.” He sighed, eyeing the feather I had stuck behind my ear, I know it didn't match the blue and black makeshift dress so I smiled.

I looked at him, he was in a striking green and black suit, I brought the feather from my ear, and took out his pocket handkerchief, replacing it with the feather. “Don't loose it. We may need it again someday.” I said. I kept my hand on his front pocket and looked at him. I noted mentally that he was looking back, just as intent. It almost scared me. If anything this was rather cliche. But I didn't really mind, he looked good in anything.

However, I didn't care about his clothing. I had a strong urge that I wanted his clothes off and him on the bed with me, just as naked. With him holding me and kissing me. My breathing quickened a bit as he slowly leaned in to me, his hands wrapping around me hips. I lifted myself onto my tippy toes meeting his lips. And as my lips made contact with his I felt as if I was suddenly knocked across the room. I opened an eye but I was in the same place, kissing him. But the feeling kept coming back with every movement of his lips. I wanted more though, I wanted to taste him more. And I got what I wanted, just as my tongue swiped across his lips, he smiled and opened his mouth, allowing my entrance. I traced every detail, memorized every nook and crany in his mouth with a smile. Truth be told, I had to cling to him, my legs had gone to jello. But he didn't seem to mind, he just tightened his arms around me. I moved my hands to his neck and hair, the kisses turning sloppy and urgent.

The next thing I knew I was thrown onto the bed and the large man straddled me. I gasped for breath for a moment, capturing my breath with a smile, I pulled him back down to me, continuing our sweet, utophic kisses. I wasn't quite finished with them though as he pulled away shaking his head with a smile. “You need to go.” He whispered.

“I can't skip?” I'd much rather spend my time in here and kissing him, happily not able to move.

He smiled and shook his head. “No, I'm sorry.”

I nodded and looked up at him. “You look handsome tonight.” Blushing I sat up a tiny bit.

“As you look beautiful, little one.” He smiled. He kissed my forehead before I got up and left. He never left so I assumed he was considering what we were going to do after that make out session. Truth be told? I didn't know. But I did know one thing.

I wanted more of him.

About an hour later we were standing outside, I looked up in to his Ice blues eyes, my skirt was whipping around me. His smile was dark, white teeth shone bright, under the cover of his cloaks shade. “Want to get out of the wind?” he asked, in a deep baritone voice.

“Why not.” This is going to be fun. One way or another...I am going to break him. I smiled at the thought. Walking in on his arm.

When we walked in he gave his cloak to someone, his dark brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail. When I looked around I saw many envious faces. Some from males, others females... “I'll be right back. I'm thirsty.” I said walking off, dodging my classmate's when I reached the drink bar, I noticed a familiar figure. “Karmin?!” I yelled over the music. Karmin, was an old friend of mine. She was a bitch but she still had her good points. I just didn't understand how she got Jon. She looked as beautiful as ever in the sleek black dress that clung to her every curves. I noted her eyes seemed bluer and her hair blonder. It didn't make much sense but she was still as beautiful as ever. (Karmins Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41651940)