Chapter Four-Discoveries and Questions

“I told you. I have no idea what is happening to me.” I said getting angry, looking at the Dean Harold, gray eyes a blaze, turning a kind of shade of black, my fingers were tightly clenched knuckles white, cramping a bit.

“Think back, what were you doing?” The older man asked eyes tense.

I looked him straight in the eyes. “Cleaning my paw of...Shane’s Eagle blood.” I answered evenly trying to control my anger, breathing deeply and evenly, never once wavering.

All of a sudden the dean took out a pin, and sliced Dominics palm. “What are you doing?!” I squeaked horror struck.

“Dominic is a Lion.” He brought the mans hand to my lips, a I licked it, awed at my self for doing such a thing, but horrified about what I was doing and what would happen. “Change. Now.” he instructed.

I looked around blushing not sure about what to do. “T-turn around.” I said nervously. When they did so, I turned without pain this time...then, well, pain shot from my stomach I yelled and the men turned, I had become the very thing that I was so afraid of...yet what I was so happy that I was. I looked at my body, I had morphed into a lion like creature strong and graceful.“I’m done here. you asked what you wanted to ask.” i said changing into my wolf-bat...Man, I really need to come up with a name. I thought, as I gathered my clothes, and darted out the room, heading to meet up with Andrew, Neal and Rob. My first friends, one of them even hated me on sight, the others well, one liked me on sight and the other...Andrew...I'm still not sure, he is friendly enough so that's a step up.

By the time I met the guy's I was panting. “Turn around.” I said breathless, looking around, no one was outside, I changed and in a flash I was dressed. Laying on the cool grass, I sighed, “now...that...better...” the guys chuckled, people were scared of me now, others...rude. But the guy's didn't care what I was, more like who I was.

“'Thought you'd never show up.” Neal groaned.

“ha ha! Figured you'd made a pit stop to check your emails, from James. Again.” Rob said cheerfully.

“Well I knew Rosemarie Anne Louise., would show up, and once again I am right.” He chuckled laying beside me, as did the others. Andrew....I shook my head and smiled.

“Why do you never give it a break?” I complained. “Do you always have to call me by my full name? I mean really?” I moaned, pressing my palms to my forehead.

“I'm sorry, but I can't help, my mother and father raised me to be a polite gentleman.” he said bring my hand to his lips, I pulled my hand away and reached for Rob's, putting it in where my hands place was, leaving Andrew to kiss his hand before mine.

“Blah!” Andrew and Rob said in unison. While Neal and I laughed, they glared.

“Now will that make you think twice? And maybe eat your veggies?” I asked a smile playing at lips.

“Never!” the boys shouted fists in the air. I shook my head trying to soak up the last raises of light before the winter solstice.

“Good bye summer, hello winter...” I mummer during the last seconds of light.

“Good bye, parent-freedom, hello Winter Parental Visits.” Rob muttered.

“Sob.” Neal said jokingly. “But, Good bye...oh whatever. What Rose said.” he said playfully poking me in the ribs.

“good bye boyishness...hello manhood, in fourteen hours, I am officially a man.” he sighed, in a daze, Will I ever understand him? I thought patting his head, knowing he likes people doing that. About an hour later I yawned and stood up, telling the guys to roll over, stripping again I turned in to the sleek large wolf, shaking grass off of me, I barked.