Chapter |34|: On the look out

Friends are mentally stuck with you. You may not like them at some point but the impact they left will always be a lesson well taught.~Faith Gonzalez

Have you ever just been so paranoid? Literally jumping around on the look out for anything or anyone to jump out at you and.. And.. Lock you down under his, it's. Strong grasp.

Suffocate me, You. Wanting me..You. To just let go and finally admit you want him, it.

"Woah, What the hell got you jumpy?" Blarie asked as I quickly ran into my room and shut the door.

"Maurice, It's like he took some Viagra and now. I have no idea what's happening"

She laughed. "Isn't this what you wanted? Now Zach can be out of the picture"

"Yeah he can" I said as I checked out of the window. "But Maurice has never been like this. He has all these piercings now and. I mean they're hot. Extremely hot but it's just not him.. It's not the Maurice I know. I have no idea who this guy is"

"Oooh" Blaire dragged and I looked at her with a straight face until she told me why she went Oooh.

She kept looking at me and I snapped my fingers and put my hand on my hip.

"Well it's clear, Maurice wants to outdo Zach. Zach's more the bad boy and now Maurice wants to be the bad boy because he thinks you only want Zach because of his bad boy vibe.. Ooh! Which means he knows about everything, Zach and him aren't talking because they are having a competition on who can get you. Maurice wants to feel like another girl Won't Leave him for Zach."

I blinked at her. "How is that clear?"

"When you watch enough LMN movies this becomes very easy to understand. Girl you hurt him"

"I did not" I gasped. "I hurt him, I need to fix this"

She shook her head. "You can't, Now your only option is to let Maurice win. It's all in the book of Guys pride"

I huffed. "How would you know that!? Maurice isn't some LMN guy. He actually acts like himself. No murders, cheaters or backstabbers"

"Maurice may not be an actor but he can damn well act. You seriously think this guy wants to be all tatted and pierced? No. But if he thinks that'll label him as better than Zach just by appearance. He'll do it. You're the prize honey. Bask in it"

I looked at her and checked my closet for Maurice. Should I bask in it? Ugh why would I even think that. Then again Maurice does care about his pride very much and he made it firmly clear he wants me to admit the whole Zach thing that's why he won't admit he knows about it. And he also said he wants me to want him, Zach hasn't been around me in the longest.

Why didn't I notice this? Maurice doesn't even hang around Zach anymore which is why he has so much alone time. He has no one to be goofy with and laugh with.

They may have the strangest and enviest.. Not a word. Relationship ever but they need each other. Zach needs someone to correct his mistakes and Maurice needs someone to make him laugh and take the stress away.

This is my fault.

"I have to fix this" I said and Blaire ran and pushed me back as she blocked the door.