Chapter |31|: Hot N Cold

I ran my hand through my hair as stepped out of the shower relaxing from all of the drama earlier with Zach. I guess I can officially say I've been struck by a leech.

Reply after reply it's almost like he wanted Maurice to find out. The whole friendship behind them two make me confused. Zach seems like he's always been a fake friend and now is the time to come out with it. Makes me feel so bad for Maurice. Thinking he had someone who related to his pain when he envies him the whole time.

Don't get me wrong my whole hormonal state is still swimming in the air but I wouldn't actually let it out to have a great time. I'm not one to be known for hurting people. Zach on the other hand resembles a menace to society.

I opened the door and walked into my bedroom seeing Maurice lying on my bed looking at me.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, How did you get in here?" I asked and he shrugged as he stood up.

"You know, After you left I couldn't help but try and figure out why it was so awkward.. Then it hit me. I don't care"

"Uhm, Okay?"

He looked over me and licked his lips slowly. "What really dawned on me was the fact how great this distance grew between us"

"Maurice I am naked"

He laughed. "Yeah that's my point"

"What?"

He grabbed my hips and kissed me. I closed my eyes as his grip tightened and my mouth parted allowing his tongue to slip into my mouth. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he gripped my hair and pulled it making my head jerk back a little making the kiss grow rougher.

He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist while being pressed against the wall. I gripped his hair and he groaned in my mouth while letting his fingers trace the towel around my body.

So bad I didn't want to interrupt this but I had to. Being the key to ruining moments.

"Maurice what are you doing?" I asked breaking the kiss. He played with the hem of the towel as he bit his lip.

"All these thoughts explode in my head" He started while messing with his tongue piercing.

He smiled. "When was the last time we spent time alone? Or when was the last time I actually got to be the real me?"

I looked at him not knowing how to reply to that. "I have no idea"

He laughed. "That's the point" He gazed his finger across my shoulder. "I want to have fun"

He squeezed my butt and I gripped his shoulders as he chuckled then started kissing my neck hungrily. I bit my lip and leaned my head back before he let go of me and stood there observing me while playing with his piercing.

"Not yet, I want you to crave me"

I already do.

"I want you to be able to imagine me, I want you to get so frustrated you will have to call me to calm you down."

"Why? Where did this even come from?"

He shrugged. "You think I don't see what's happening, I do. And I'm not upset about it. Because I'm gonna give you the opportunity to tell me first."

My phone vibrated and I glanced at it before looking back at Maurice who kissed me again and climbed out of the window. Maybe jumped since I literally have a ladder on the side of our house.

Still in total shock I just looked at the window amazed, speechless and kind of happy.

"You do know after a shower you're supposed to get dressed right?" Blaire asked from behind me and I flicked her off for ruining this moment.

Yeah this was extremely short mostly because I am trying to decide how many books I want to have a sequel for and other things. But anyway hope you liked it.