Chapter 4

Lorenzo

I woke up comfortable but also oddly achy.

Both in expected and unexpected places.

And with my body sprawled over someone else's.

I opened my eyes and saw the someone else was Thatcher, his face relaxed in sleep. But even in that state, he wasn't anything less than intimidating.

Nice trick.

I was up for a match again today. It wouldn't be fun feeling as beat up as I was, but I'd manage.

Deciding it was time to get up, I tried to get off Thatcher without waking him up, but paused as I felt something hard against my hip.

I looked up at his face, but he looked like he was still asleep.

I slowly moved up and sat back, straddling his heavy thighs.

There hadn't really been much of a chance to get a good look at him last night.

But now looked like the perfect time to remedy that.

With his piercing green eyes closed, the force of his personality was muted, but the sheer power in his physicality was apparent even relaxed like this.

He was just so...big.

And though his large bone structure was heavily muscled, he was still very lean, not bloated with excess, overdeveloped mass that took the elegance out of the human body. His broad shoulders gave way to muscled arms and hard pecs that led down to a slim waist and an eight pack.

His legs were also hard and heavy with muscle, the power in them obvious.

My mouth watered a little as I took in the grooves at the sides of his hips that seemed to be there simply to frame his cock.

And yes, his cock was just as impressive as the rest of him.

I gently cupped his lightly furred balls, using my other hand to trace a vein that ran up the underside of his shaft.

I hadn't had a chance to taste him last night.

Now seemed like the perfect opportunity to take care of that oversight too.

I scooted down, making room for myself between his legs, and hooked my arms under his thighs.

I would have preferred an actual bed for this, but I'd work with what I had.

Leaning down, I licked a line up his length, from his balls right up to the tip.

He twitched under me and I glanced up at his face as I did it again.

He frowned, his head turning to the side.

This time when I reached the tip, I took it in my mouth, steadying it with one of my hands.

I swirled my tongue around the head.

His eyes opened and he blinked. Raising his head he looked down.

I lifted my mouth off him.

"Good morning."

"Yeah. I'd say," he muttered, his deep, morning-gravel filled voice sending a zing right down my spine.

Chuckling, I got back down to business.

He was leaking a little now, and I swiped my tongue along the delicate, salty slickness of it.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why don't you spin around there so I can get at you too?" he suggested.

I pulled off.