Chapter Two-Shane The Trainer And My Future

Începe de la început

“What do you mean by 'our cabin'?” I asked.

“There is one kitchen. Two bedrooms. A living room, and a bathroom. Including a small shower/tub. Like a small house. Your things are already there.” he said gliding to the cabin. I followed.

“My clothes? From home?” I asked sounding like a girl.

“Yes. Those are for classes, we also supplied you with dresses for formal occasions.” He said when we reached our cabin, and my new home. “I will ask you to try them on and see how they fit. If you have any questions on how they fit you will show me. And I wont judge you.”

“I've been judged all my life. It won't bother me. But be sure to say it to my face Shane. And I will do the same for you.”

“And I forgot to mention...you're the only female here...So I recommend you wear modest clothing.” He said before landing and changing into himself, naked. It didn't seem to bother him as he walked inside and to where I presumed was his bed room.

“oh dear.” I said getting suddenly dizzy. “Hey...um I want to try something.” I said diving to the ground, and standing.

I landed and worked on changing back but the only thing I could really manage was making my leathery bat wings retract. I whimpered, barely able to get my head through the door. “S-Shane?” I called, fairly annoyed.

“What now?” He walked to me and stifled a laugh.

“H-how do I change back?” I whimpers, large paws on either side of the door way.

He smiled, shaking his head. “Just think about how you changed.” When he saw the questioning look in my eyes he smiled and continued, “Picture yourself changing back into Rose.” As he turned around.

I did as he said and pictured myself, smiling. I saw my nice gray eyes and blue gray hair with a thin frame and large breasts. I saw my creamy pale skin and belly button ring. When I opened my eyes I made contact with the floor. Naked.

“Almost done yet?” Shane asked. I had just stepped out of the shower and dried my self.

“Yes, I am done. Okay? Give my a few to get dressed.” I called slipping my night gown over my semi-dried body. I walked out in a silk robe and night shirt. “See. Now was that so bad? Why are you hopping?” I asked as he picked me up moving me away, amazed at how light I was.

“I have to pee!” he yelped as I bent his finger back, and let go, wanting him to use the restroom, before he made me clean up the mess. I walked to the kitchen looking into the fridge finding a few steaks I smiled, licking my lips...thinking of the blood running down my chin...then the hunger came again...blood... “Mm. Much better.” The young man yawned, walking out from down the hall and to sit at the dinner table. “So whats for dinner?” he asked, like all men do.

I looked at him, he had his shirt off, and I must say he looked more appetizing then the food I was about to cook. I hadn't noticed it before now but he looked fit and his skin was covered with a fine sheen of sweat as his muscles bulged underneath...I shook myself out of the stupor and replied, “Steaks. I like mine rare. You?” I asked bending to pick up two well chopped meats, putting them on the counter I turned back to the fridge and picked up garlic, onions and other fresh ingredients.

I gasped when almost bumped into him,nose pressing to his hard chest. I looked up at him, his musky scent driving me insane. “You are showing points in multiple Shaping. More than Bat and Wolf, but Predator. Most all predators have cravings for meat, or blood.” he said looking at me straight into my eyes. “Do you have that? A craving for blood, Rose?”

“Shane. That's were you're wrong. I have always had a thing for gore and blood...at school, I have always been deemed the freak show...heh my only friends were James Corsica and Johnathan Summer.” I sighed a tear threatening to escape. I slid past my trainer and and started to marinate the meats. “You've yet to tell me. Rare, Medium or dead?” I asked depressed again, putting down the knife, trying to control my emotions. I seemed be having that problem lately...emotional control. That could be dangerous here....really dangerous.

“Medium, please.” He sighed, walking back to the table.

An hour later sometime around ten we were stuffing our faces, I reached for a napkin to wipe the dripping steak from my chin, my appetite satisfied....for now.

I took my dishes to the sink and yawned. “Good night Rose. And your new life starts now. Congratulations. You are now a Shaper, a rare and noble heritage. Don't miss use it.” Shane said placing a heavily muscled hand on my shoulder. I nodded, trying to process everything as I headed to my room. Right now the only thing that kept me going was the thought that sleep would over take me soon. And sure enough, it did...

If you want to know what my chara's look like go to; http://www.facebook.com/groups/200774923348663/