Chapter 15 : tradgedy

Start from the beginning

"Thank you I see your in the beach house sweet which is one of are most popular sweets the house is located next to the beach and is isolated perfectly for honeymooners" she smiled handing them two key cards and a map

"No where just...."

"Perfect thank you " he interrupted

"Great your bags are being sent to your sweet enjoy your stay Mr. and Mrs.Crawford "

Not bothering to correct her she walked away in search for there sweet. Catching up Jack walked beside her with a wide grin he loved how happy she looked here he never in a million year thought he would be on vacation alone with the women he loved.

Found it she said happily her feet ached from the distance they had to walk the beach house sweet was huge grabbing her key card .
Entering the house she sighed in content at the sweet aroma of coconut there bags were placed nicely in the front hall.

"Are you thirsty" Jack asked

"Yeah can you get me a glass of water" she said searching for her room the beach house was a one story house with two bedrooms and two baths. It was decked with flat screens and stocked with snacks . Her room had a beautiful view of the beach and an open balcony that led to the Jacuzzi.

Mixing her water he waited for the pill to dissolve he didn't know when or what time he was suppose to give her it as it came with no instructions sighing he knew he would have to call Kim. Hearing the sound of her voice he followed the soft hum of her singing entering the room he was meet with a bikini clad Eva.
She was so beautiful pregnant and he wished that it was his child inside her rather than Artem.

"Wow you look...."

"Fat I know " she interrupted grabbing the glass of water pouting sadly she was 9months and her stomach was the size of a watermelon and her breast were large and swollen.

"No you look beautiful " he smiled

"Thank you" she blushed taking a sip of her cold glass of water

"Well don't just stand there change I wanna go to the beach " she urged pushing him out

"Okay okay " he smiled leaving her room

Sitting down she felt her forehead she was a big nauseous grabbing the glass she downed the water felling a little better. She knew it wasn't good to travel while 9 months pregnant seeing as she could pop anytime, but she didn't care she need time away from her chaotic life.

Slipping on her flats she grabbed her sunscreen spraying it over her body and stomach. She only had one bathing suit that fit which was a high waisted set she got online it was white with red polka dots. Leaving her room she walked towards Jack knocking lightly.

"Hey are you ready " she asked munching on a bagel from the kitchen

"Uh no you just go ahead I'll meet up with you " he yelled

"Okay cool " she yelled back walking away

" I don't think there working " he spoke quietly through the phone

"There gonna work kid it just hasn't hit yet , how much did you give her anyway " Kim asked

"In all she had three but she still looks fine to me "