**********

"hey ..." His eyes captured mine while i sat on the bottom of the staircase ,i known this desserted place for about months now, and he's the lucky one who found me.

I tried to push a smile and he slowly sit beside me with a binder on his hand.

We sat there in silence , i knew how much he wanted to talked to me but im glad that he kept to understand my situation. He's someone whom i know i can trust besides my friends, he's a good man right from the start.

"austin, where do people go after they..." I forced to speak, only to let out a deep sigh.

He looked at me with his understanding eyes, then he tried to smile. "the only thing i know was, they're safe." He squeeze my shoulder gently trying to comfort me.

"lauren is alive in your heart mila.." He said warmtly. Silence takes place once more ,as i looked at the falling leaves from the old huge trees.

"how about, after your class come with me, i'll take you somewhere to atleast get closer to her."

I looked at him confusedly trying to read his mind, he nod for assurance and smile.

We ended up on the rooftop where lauren once leave her prints. I thought i saw her with me in one corner hugging each other, but it was all in the past now, memories remains.

"shout.." He said with his hands on his pockets , his body next to mine as we both stares at the view of mountains and city in both. I tried to speak but nothing comes out of my mouth. He step forward placing both of his hands in the corner of his mouth.

"LAUREN!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!!" He shouted out loud with the visible veins in his neck. "SHE MISSES YOU SO MUCH!!" He shouted once more.

I laughed at him with the tears rolling in my cheeks, i began to sob covering my mouth with my hand. The sky begans to glitter in shade of yellow and orange, and soon im expecting the dark.

"come on , tell her what you feel." Austin said with his eyes deep in mine.

I took a deep breath placing both of my hands in the corner of my mouth..

"LAUREN!! COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!" i shouted firing with tears mixed with cries.

"I LOVE YOU!! I- " i sob harder this time. "THANKYOU FOR ...LOVING ME!! IM SORRY,.. WE CAN NO LONGER BE TOGETHER!.. SORRY FOR- NOT SAVING YOU!" i felt the pain in my chest, beggining to let go.

" I MISSED YOU! I- I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT! PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME! I LOVE YOU BABE!! I LOVE YOU!" I shouted harder until i lost my voice, the deep pain in my chest was somewhat triggered. Every tears i lost , it's because im deadly missing her.

Many months past, days, hours and she doesn't come back. I met her family after the accident, and surely it wasn't the most appropriate time to meet them. They said they recovered lauren's wrist watch that her father gave her on her birthday last year. They asked me how i met their daughter and they felt sorry for me. Which i feel the same for them. The night before the accident i talked to lauren on the phone, she said she's excited to see me and spend her birthday with me. And now, everything was gone.. Just like that...

Lauren's pov:

"please tell her i love her.. Please give this to her Please.. " i beg as i felt the ache in my left arm where i see the flowing of blood.

"no! You don't have to do this.. We can come back for normani, please come with us.. We'll figure out how to save her." Her eyes deeply encouraging me to go with them, her hands we're in bleed holding me on my shoulder, she can't barely walked because of wounds and fracture in her leg. "you're wounded too, " she said while placing a stripped cloth in my arms.

"no i wont leave my friend behind.. She's a doctor ariana, she saves lives, hundred of lives, i can't leave her with those terrorist... I ... I cant loose my bestfriend.." i said through desperation. "i made a promise to dinah that i'll protect her.. I can't go back there safe while my friend was in critical."

"but we already search the entire area, they said it would be difficult to cross bounderies with those terrorist, they'll attack the whole community." Ariana said , her trembling hands brush mine .

The medics came with helicopter trying to save every wounded armies.

"go!!please..please.. Give this to her.. " i kissed my watch with the tears violently escaping in my eyes ,i placed it in her palm and enclosed it with mine. She looked at me , trying to convice me one last time. But i just smiled at her and closed her into a hug.

"tell her i love her, i'll be back.. Tell her to wait for me..tell her how beautiful she was, im going to marry her, i love her eyes, tell her how i wished to be with her everyday... " i sob at her shoulder.. "Keep safe.. Your husband needs you safe.. " i whispered , we stayed in that position in a minute, then pulled out myself wiping my eyes and smile at her, before walking back, and run through the nearest trees with my fellow officers. I don't care if im bleeding, i need to save her.. We both need to come back to dinah, our families and most especially to the woman that i loved, ... I'll be back.. Camila.

!!!the girls just won two moon man awards for best summer song and best collab, im so proud of them.. Plus camren was alive again!! Screaming like hell in my bed!! The way camila looked at lauren.. Not to mention how hot they was..

Alright.. Forgve me.. Im just so happy.. By the way.. In case you had time to try my other camren fanfict you can find in my wall called 'im inlove with a monster.' Gracias!