Threat

Someday, someone will come in your life that will turn your world up side down. Stole your heart , drain you eyes at night, makes you sing in the shower, reminding you every song, drives you crazy to death, makes you smile with no reason, and changes everything in you.

Someday we will meet that person, we all are destined to.. .. And mine was lauren.

" how many bacons you ate last night.?" Lauren said with a playful smile on her face. My hair flows over her shoulder, as my arm encircled up, my legs hugging her waist, and her hands supported my legs from both sides.

" laureeen!! Stop it!" I said with a shy smile on my face, earning a soft giggle from her, she adjusted me up as she continuosly walk carrying me on her back.

We agreed to meet in our house to have a short run this morning , but i didn't expect that that was a deadly decision. She can run for hours where i can't even last in 20 minutes, so she ended up carrying me on her back on our way home.

"it's okay, i prefered to have a big girlfriend." She teased as i saw her bit her lower lip. That makes my heart raised. Four days ago she confessed her feelings for me, that in mind drives me crazy everynight, smiling like a dumb with no reason, but she said she doesn't want any answers now, more time she insisted for me to know how i really feel before she wants me to answer. We both agreed to that as we enjoyed each other's company for almost 3 days now.

She's always appearing in the front door with a box of pizza in her hand. She really hates the taste of it, but i insisted her to try one, and now she's kind a used to it. This morning she already met my mother , and i admired her for being generous and polite ... Well she's lauren.. Im such a lucky dork to have someone like her in my life.

"it's your fault, bringing pizza everyday.." I said defending myself.

" well you asked for it.." She chuckled ,breathing heavily because of the amount of weight i was and the lenght of road she walk, both ways i know she's tired.

" hey you can put me down.." I said suggesting as i slightly thug her on her shoulder.

She just shake her head " i don't want my princess to get tired."

Sure this girl makes me fall for her deeper, i felt butterflies in my stomach.. Im a princess.. Holy cow.

She ended up watching tv with sofie on the couch as i help my mom prepared for breakfast. I was humming by myself as i took a glimps of her on the living room, she was playing with sofie. Never had the idea that my mom was watching me from behind.

" my daughter had a crush on someone." She said while putting macaroni on a plate. I looked at her confusedly with a flushed of red on my cheeks.

" what mom?" I said noticing her smile.

She just shrugged and handed me the plate.

" whoever you like it's fine to me, but keep in mind to take it slow okay?" She said glancing at the green eyed girl in the living room. That sends me the information that she was talking about me and lauren. Am i that obvious?.

" thanks mom.." I said in a baby voice " i'll keep that in mind.." I said with a thankful smile, she's the best mom for me.

" but how did you know? .. I mean.. " i asked as i cleared my troath watching her pouring hot water on a cup.

She smiled catching my eyes . " A girl wouldn't carry another girl on her back , especially when she's nasty." She chuckled earning a shock face from me.

" really mom?" I asked as i tried to smell myself. " i showered this morning.." I started to panicked.

" hey im a mother, but that doesn't mean that i can't throw jokes sometimes ." She said laughing silently that keeping our conversation to ourselves.