Jealousy

" hi camila." His deep blue eyes sparkle.

There you go.. Oh god .. Im gonna soil myself.

He stepped closer placing a short and stealing kiss from my cheeks. Swear i felt lauren's gazed burning in my head. Damn.. He's so quick..

" hi.. Where have you been .. You're not answering my call." He said with adorable smile on his face putting his hand on the back of her head.

My face turns in pale that i swear i do look like a zombie.

" you look beautiful today.. " he said again without noticing how uncomfortable i was. He needs to have a sense.

" i uh- " i cleared my troath.. Feeling the rapid beat of my heart. I looked at lauren then i saw her eyes, it's burning typicaly and austin was the main target. Oh my god.. This is not going to be easy for me..think camila.. Think!

I hold lauren's hand only to feel the hot and warm feeling in her body. "lauren this is austin my friend..and austin this is lauren.. My girlfriend." I said.

Austin's eyebrows curled in knot, he looks totaly confused, and shocked. Hi's eyes finally landed on my girlfriend. And their eyes met, i don't know but i suddenly envision lighting and thunder and strom by their eye tournament.

Austin glanced at me then turn his eyes back at my girlfriend. He then smile akwardly realizing everything and his actions earlier.

" hi.. Lauren." He akwardly offered his hand to my girlfriend. Lauren accepted it with a forced smile on her face.

" i uh- ..im really sorry ,, oh god i had no idea.. Im sorry." He said shaking his head completely covered with shame on his face.

" well you know now.. " lauren said placing her hand back at the pocket of her jeans.

I looked at lauren apologeticaly then i whispered.

" i explain to you later."

She looked at me with unreadable expression ,eyes dark gray and tigthen lips. Her full thick eyebrows raised. Oh damn this is angry version of her.

" uh- austin, we really need to go now.." I said looking back at him. He bit his lip with such akwardness and a painful and hurt eyes.

" im really sorry again camila,.." He said sincerely, then shift his eyes at lauren. " sorry again.." He said shyly.

I nodded with a slight smile ,then he turn his back at us and walked away with heads down on the ground. I felt sorry for him. He's a good guy actually, well he doesn't deserve someone like me.

" if you want to follow him ,then go." I heard lauren beside me ,irritation on her voice.

" no why would you think that?" I asked grabbing her hand. " im sorry babe, im caught offguard." I said sincerely.

" ex boyfriend?" She asked with a deep expression.

" no.." I answered quickly, " he's just a friend.. I mean.. I tried to date him.. But its just out of my confusion." I tried to explain.

She's staring at my eyes reading me like an open book, she then released a deep sigh taking off her eyes at me. She open the car , leading me inside then she closed it when i finally took my seat. I saw her looked back , taking off her wide hat then she scrumble her straight hair until it becomes messy. I started to panicked. She can switch to sweet and charming into fierce and deadly mysterious girl in just a minute. She then walked drastically on the other side to open the car and take the driver seat.

She placed her wide hat on my head.

" cover your face.." I don't know if she really mean for me to do it, or it's just came out because she's jealous, or mad, or angry. I don't know. Im starting to see her army side.