Fire

She was, the most enchanting woman i've ever seen. Her eyes ,holds a thousand scene that can hynotized me. It was my favorite color, GREEN. She's more than a flesh with a soul, she's capable of doing things by her strenght, she's one of a kind. It was hard to look at her and not to fall. She's beautiful, she's kind, the girl that i love since i knew what it means.

She's patient, she can wait for hours and still smile in the end of it. She's passionate, with everything that she does, every word that she says, and she can inspire you just by a smile. A fire that keeps you alive.

She never listen to judgements , she's fair in life believing that nobody's perfect like she was. She's mysterious sometimes especially in black, but she's a mess in the morning with a beautiful face.

I like her soft and warm hands holding mine, it was my favorite time in the world, when she's with me. She can washed my tears by her supportive smile, her shoulder is my hiding place, her embrace is my wall.

She can listen to my favorite song and sang it for me on the car. She never liked the taste of pizza but she ate it for me. I like how she brushed her teeth closing one of her eyes, and how she tie her hair without even combing it. Her skin was pale but her cheeks turned red when she's with me.

I remember one evening when she broke my window, where we laughed silently in the middle of the night. I remember her lying next to me after she puts socks on my toes to make me feel warm. I remember her eyes staring into mine, it was the most beautiful eyes that i've ever seen, and her voice that guided me into sleep.

I love how she puts her hand inside her pocket, and when she mindlessly ran her hands through her hair. Just by standing next to me, she can shot me exactly right into my chest with her charm.

I woke up one morning with the smell of coffee on my bed, she put it there while i am sleeping with a note "goodmorning". She sat crossed legs on top of my bed while teasing endlessly showing the pictures that she took when im asleep. I can't help but to smile when she carry my bag, and hold my hands when we walked under the pouring rain. How cold it was but i feel safe and warm with her. I remember talking to her on the phone in the midnight, we were laughing about the movie that we watched. One day after school, She punch the guy who makes fun of me, and they never done it again .. Like ever.

My mother likes her, as well as my sister. My friends are jealous when she's with me, but she's endearing and charming to everyone. She loves to call me camz , and i like to hear her say that all the time. She hates the smell of cigarette, she told me to never try it. She will never talked to me when she's jealous, that's why i send her couple of hand written letters telling she's the one that i love. Her laughed was my favorite sound in the world, it was cold in the evening where we watched the stars on top of her car. I never kissed anyone, no one but her. Though it only happen once, but she imprinted it on my mind.

I remember shouting on top of my lungs when she left, how it breaks my heart when i can no longer hold her hands. How i wanted to hear her voice again. It's funny that i missed her every second of my heart beat.

no one can love me the way she does. If there's a wish that GOD will guarantee for me, is that.. I wanted her back in my life. How i miss her every day, I love her and i always will. Please come back,, lauren.