Cup

I heard her name from school, my classmates and friends were talking about her.

" have you ever heard about this girl named lauren?" Dinah asked as she took a handful of potato chips on a bowl , her messy brown hair flows over her shoulder. Yep ,that's dinah..a girl who never friends with hair brush.

" yeah ,, my classmates were talking about her!." And that's ally , the little sunshine in our life, a girl who always assume to grow taller every summer but it never happen. They're my two best friends, but equivalent to four people, knowing how loud they are when were together.

" what about her? " i asked as i combed my hair and put up my favorite bow on top of my head.

" she's from the other school,. Our team loses over them ." Ally with a braise and sunglasses said.

" yah... I saw her played last time, she's really good." Dinah added.

" oh yah, .. And one time , i saw her singing in one of those charity events in their school last christmass. " the smaller girl continue.

I listened to them interestedly as they keep on talking about her last name, they even fought each other on how to spell it. Well yeah, i can't say that i knew her, even though we met twice before. I really can't consider myself as her friend. I admired her even more, considering she save me twice before.

" how about we go outside,? Im bored." Dinah muttered as she stole ally's sunglasses, the smaller girl frown and i watched them craddle in my bed. I really love them, they're cute considering how opposite their size was.

I shook my head with a smile , my eyes landed over the window, that's when i saw the girl everyone's talking about. My lips curved up wider than before. She's riding on her bike, her long hair tied up covers with a cap, she's wearing a gray tshirt and a denim shorts that's when i saw how white and slender her legs was. Over her shoulder was a backpack as she slowly tracing her way passed our house.

******---

There's a vacant seat on the corner of the room so i hurriedly walked towards there. After a minute a cup of coffee was placed on my table. It's really hard to deal with people , i guess. They keep on telling you like , you should be something you're not. And you can't blame yourself for doing it, cause in the end you don't want to be different.

The guy came into my life, he's name is austin. He was a good guy actually, gentleman and smart. Until that stupid cheerleader barbie doll appeared on the scene, telling everyone that im gay. So in my offense, i dated this great guy austin. Until the gay gossip subside , dont blame me , i just don't want to be some kind of allien in this planet.

My mind was travelling up to somewhere, as i stared blankly in the table. Im 18 years old for god sake but i never had a boyfriend, well im a bit frustrated about that but i can't push myself to like anyone. I just don't feel it yet, the thing they called 'love'.

Well ... This was the moment where my world will turn upside down. Even though i tried to avoid this issues on me, destiny will show it up to me. Until i accept it crystal clear. That im....

" mind if join you?" A familiar voice break my silence and takes me back in reality. I looked up and there she was... Again.. I should run now.. I should know.. ..she's a trouble.

Her sparkling green eyes stared right into mine, it was hard to resist , its like im travelling somewhere in the world where i see ocean, as well as the sky, and the color of grass and fogs in the morning... It was captivating.

I blink a few times clearing my mind, and smiled at her. " yeah sure."

She sat across my seat, where i saw her face once again, after two years, there she was again. And i could'nt believe it, maturity strikes her hard.

She wears white kaftan shirt, with a ripped denim jeans ,straighten her long brown hair, her lips were in hard shade of red. She's captivating, and beautiful. Oh my god..

" hi .. I found you again.." She said with a smile. I don't know why, but my heart flutters as the butterflies emptying my stomach. It was hard to breath now that im looking at her emerald green eyes. If only i knew that this moment will come, i should have eaten more to grow a little bit faster.

" it's nice to see you again.." I said with the most charming smile that i can show. I can't believe how her face grow that angelic, but i surely can stare at her whole day.

" yeah, i doubted if you still remember me.." She said while laughing, a sound that so familiar to me, the sound that i learn to love two years ago.

" are you kidding me, how can i forget my savior." I blurted out, well im gonna kill my self for being so obvious with my words. Her cheeks flushed in red, as i saw he lips curved in a soft smile lowering her eyes on the table. Did i just saw her blushed?.

The waitress serves us another cup of coffee, with a plate of hot buttered pancakes and cookies.

"try this one.. I like it. " she pointed the hot pancakes. I smiled as i took a slice of hot food and put in my mouth. Nothing will tastes bad if you eat with someone as beautiful as her.

Before the waitress left she put two small cup on our table. The green eyed girl looked at her confusedly. The waitress smiled saying it was a free cup that the store will be given to anyone who enjoys coffee in their shop.

The two white cups looks cute with a small butterfly printed on it.

She smiled playfully, taking her bag beside her. She took a pen , and wink at me before handling the small cup.

She wrote something on it, and she smiled before showing it up to me. I giggled when i saw that she draw a sun besides the small butterfly. I bit my lip and i took her pen, then the cup on my left hand. She was looking intently , chuckling softly as i finished my drawing. " what's yours.?" She asked with a smile.

Then it all began,

My lips curved wider in smile as i showed her my drawing, the moon.

We both laughed as we stared at the small cups in our table, i accidentally touches the end of her fingers, and it sends butterflies to me. What if, i hold her hand.?

It was the third time that i had a chance to talk to her, it was funny , how she make me feel nervous just by staring at me. She's changed , not only in physical view, but she was more feminin, and softer. My heart keeps on pounding hard, as i stared at her green eyes. I never felt this way before, i never knew that i will felt this way. All this time i thought i was heartless, a girl who will never fall, until this girl came, and she invade my heart and my mind. Taking it away from me, she shot me straight in my heart..... Long before she could speak again..

I asked for her number.

FearlessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara