e

"Natalie Louissse!" Niall shouted, stumbling into the corridor, the dim lighting shining on his face brightly as he fell over his own two feet in an attempt to go see the sexy brunette. his brain had a ragin hard on from the alcohol, his hands were buzzing and he heard some sort of relaxing indie islander music song pumping through his veins.

"shh, ni!" Harry drunkenly whispered back, the acrid taste of warm whiskey sloshing around in his esophagus and burning his eyes. he laughed as niall sat on his ass waiting for natalie.

"Natalie Louissse!" Niall whispered, laying flat on the floor  with a laugh and a loud thud. whiskey made for great company and right now niall was an entire bottle of it.

Harry laughed against the door frame, hearing the bang of a door opening and suddenly sobering up.

"shit, ni, she's coming!" Harry crowed, pulling Niall up by the arm. niall sloshed in his arms like liquid flesh as harry attempted to pull him to his feet.

"isn't that the plan?" Niall asked dirtily and fell back on the floor, his limbs a useless jello mold. harry snorted.

"what the hell is going on?" Natalie Louise asked, her messy brown hair tied up in a green scrunchie. her loose cream colored shirt hung haphazardly over her erect nipples and harry couldn't control his wandering eyes.

Harry and Niall diverted their gazes.

"I'm hungry!" Niall laughed, staring up the ceiling and kicking his legs. he laughed when his pinkie toe twitched.

"...go eat then?" Natalie Louise said, her big brown eyes staring in utter nonsense at the scene playing out in front of her. she didn't look much like joking around.

"we suck at cooking. well I do but Harry is sssso talented at it but he never cooks for me because he says that it takes too long and I'm not grateful for his meals which I always am because-"

"Jesus Christ, just tell me what you want." Natalie Louise sighed, retying her hair and rubbing her eyes. her tired aura leaked onto harry and his exhaustion hit him like a pound of bricks.

"I want an omelette." Niall said excitedly, his glassy blue eyes lighting up with the idea of breakfast at midnight.

"he likes omelettes." Harry shrugged, his long curls bouncing as he did.

"fine." Natalie sighed, and the blonde scurried behind her into the kitchen.

Harry sighed and followed.

//

after a quick early morning breakfast, harry and niall quickly went back into their room to sleep. the idea of a semi hard mattress and long days travels suddenly seemed so far away from the kitchen, and all harry wanted to do was curl up and sleep and  sleep and sleep until the world ended and then maybe he'd wake up. only if niall did.

"do you think i have time to shower?" niall asked softly, cleaning off his plate as he placed it in the sink, not wanting to wash it wrong for natalie louise.

"if you'd like." harry said warmly, yawning as his head throbbed at the mistake of drinking.

"i think i might." the older boy said as he grabbed harry's hand and walked back to the bedroom with his hand intertwined with harry's big one.

"'ave you seen that man drew or that girl jess yet?" harry asked, yawning.

"no... neither them or that megan girl." niall muttered back.

"hm." he sighed, and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

the door to their room cracked open and they saw a short blonde girl standing there and peering into their suitcases.

"hi. i'm megan."