"Control yourself before you kill him. He is not worth it". He said with a serious face. "Release him". He repeated and Hunter slammed Kevin hard against the wall again before throwing him on the floor.

Kevin coughed wipping the blood off his mouth.

"Dad I-".

"Shut up". Bryan said hardly looking down at his younger son. "I always knew I made the right decision giving Hunter full power". He snapped.
"You have always been blinded by jealousy". He angrily said. "How could you try to do this to your own family? You were planning on stealing everything and leaving us without money and full of debt. And What a dumbass like you was going to do with all that money?". He continued angrily.
"Have you thought about your mom, your sister, you nephew Jason? Of course not".

He looked down at his son shaking his head. He was hurt and disappointed. He didn't want to believe he would do something like this. His own son.
But he kept a blank face.

"You tried to kill Stella. What were you thinking!?". He snapped. "You killed the child she was carrying". He shook his head.
"Just know that as your father, I will not leave you unpunished. You Will get the punishment you deserve in a court".

Kevin's eyes widened. "A court?"

"What?". Bryan asked. "Did you think you were going to get away with this? You and Donna are going to pay. Because you're my son doesn't mean that I won't Tell the truth about What you did in a court. I will not protect a criminal."

"But it wasn't my fault. Lucas made it. He was making me do it".

Hunter chuckled darkly. "You're pathetic. Lucas is taking care if his father right now. We know what you made him do". He snapped.
"And at first we thought it was him, but he doesn't have access to the accounts that are out of the country. But you do".

Kevin clenched his jaw looking down when a knock was Heard at the door.

"Come in". Bryan said sternly.

Two police officers walked in.

"Take him". Bryan said making Kevin's eyes widen even more.

"Dad please, don't do this to me. Atleast don't do it for mom". He said pleadingly.

"Your mom knows everything and as much as I love her, I will not protect a criminal even if she begged me to forgive you". He said sternly. "Which she stopped doing when she knew about What you did to Stella".

The two officers walked closer and putting the handcuffs on him. "Mr. Kevin Knight, you're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...". The police officers said as then walked out of the office.

Hunter turned to his dad. "You walked in too soon. I wasn't done with him".

Bryan scoffed looking at his son. "I know but no father wants to see their son beaten up and by their own brother". He sighed putting a hand on his chest, where his heart rests.
"He is my son. And this situation hurts me". He said.

"I know". Hunter sighed. "But right I am more angry than anything".

"I know". Bryan nodded looking out at the window. "You should maybe wait a little before telling Stella about her mother, at least until we find that bitch".

Hunter nodded. "I won't Tell her now. She already had enough with the baby and the accident". He said standing up.
"Now I have go see Lucas to give him access to the account in Paris. His father needs to go there to get the surgery". He said and his father nodded.
"Now go rest your heart, old man".

"Old man? People could think I'm your brother".

Hunter scoffed. "Yeah". He smiled before looking back at his father. "But try not to think too much about this. Believe it or not, I don't want you dead just yet". He said walking to the door.

Bryan chuckled. "You have your mother's sense of humour". He said loudly making Hunter Shake his head.

"Boss". A man burst in the room panting. "Three men in a SUV started a shooting, the officers were killed and Kevin escaped".