// Teacher!Mark x Café!Reader

Começar do início

"I know."

I got into the house and decided to clean a bit first, then at around five, I decided to get ready. I straightened my hair and put my maroon colored dress, in which had silver jewels at the top, and was elegant in the length to my ankles. Small, black, heeled, shoes. And finally the last touch of a diamond necklace my mother gave me for these kind of things. My doorbell rang. I walked over. "Hello!"

"Wow, um," he looked stunned; he looked stunning. "You look, beautiful."

My face became pink. "T-thank you so much!"

He held his arm out, and I linked my arm through it as he walked me to his car, and opened the door. "Milady?"

"Thank you," I smiled up to him.

He got into the car and started driving, to the most fanciest restaurant in town. "What do you think?"

"Wow, no ones ever done this for me."

"Well I'll be the first," he grabbed my hand and we walked into the restaurant.

"Hello, I'm Erwin, and I will be your waiter. How many?" He asked in a polite manner.

"Two," Mark said.

He motioned us near a window booth. "Anything you'd like to drink?"

"I'd like a coke," Mark answered.

"For the lady?"

"A (Favorite Drink) please."

"Of course. I will be back to take your order."

"So (Y/N)," he took out a small box and placed it on the table and patted it slightly. "I got you something yesterday."

"Mark, you didn't have to," I grabbed the box slowly and opened it. A pair of pearly pink earrings sat there. "Thank you!" I smiled from ear to ear. "I love them!" (Pretend you wear earrings)

"You're welcome, I'm glad you like them."

"Love."

"I'm glad you love them," he chuckled. "How's Cassy? I know she's always bugging you."

"She's good. And she does that on purpose, she thinks its funny."

"Well you probably do too."

"Sometimes!" I giggled.

He smiled at me, a smile, that no ones ever given me, one that I would love to see everyday. "You look really pretty, I mean, you always look pretty, you always look gorgeous."

"T-thank yo-you!" I stuttered.

"Don't get bashful," he grabbed my hands that were set on the table.

"But it's so nice to say," I smiled.

"Okay, here are your drinks. What would you like to eat?"

"I'd like to have spaghetti."

"And the lady?"

"(Favorite food: ALFREDO AT RESTAURANTS for me) please."

"I'll be back as soon as possible."

♡♡♡♡♡
After Dinner

Mark and I decided to leave around nine, when I was a little buzzed after the waiter offered me to try some wine. "Why don't you come inside, I'll," I hiccuped, "show you around."

"I'll walk you too the door, okay."

He walked around the car and helped me to the door, although I wasn't drunk. "Thank you for taking me out."

"No, of course!" He smiled. Silence took us over until he looked at me with another smile. He grabbed my waist, causing my face to redden, and leaned in closer to my face. "I really like you," he whispered.

"I like you too, Mark."

His lips crashed onto mine, a passionate show was playing onto my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed the door open and closing it behind us. We broke away taking air in. He contined as he started to kiss my jawline, down to my visible collarbone, and slowly unzip my dress from the back. "I want you to be able to move," he mumbled against my skin. His soft hands explored my skin as his teeth lightly bit my bottom lip asking permission to slip his tongue in to explore my mouth. My hands struggled to help out with his shirt, and finally had done so. "I've loved you for so long," he said as smiled amongst my lips. "And I finally have you."

AYE, AYE, AYE. I DID SMUT. DO YOU LIEKY (I MISSPELLED THAT ON PURPOSE)? AYE, AYE, AYE.

(edit, it's fluff aleah, not smut)

TrendyCupcakes