"It's me. Open up." I say and the door opened. I walked inside and locked the door. It's pretty tight in here. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah." he sniffled and then bursted into tears. I wrapped him in a hug. "She hates me."

"No she doesn't."

"She does! She thinks I'm a sin!"

"She'll get over it sooner or later. At least your dad is okay with you being gay."

"But mom was like my best friend! She'll never speak to me ever again!"

"Don't say that. You're her son."

Jeydon didn't say anything bit he continued crying. I cannot believe she called him a sin. No mother should say that. If she weren't a woman I would so beat the living crap out of her.

Anyone who hurts my boyfriend will get hurt. He doesn't deserve to get hurt.

"Jeydon?" I ask as soon as the crying stopped. I looked down to see him passed out. He looks so freaking adorable!

I picked him up and unlocked the door. Corbin was down glaring at me. What the heck? He laid a hand on my shoulder. "You're gay?" he asked.

I push past the jerk and laid Jeydon down on his bed. I undressed him and then put the covers on him. I kicked off my shoes and lied down with him.

***

"Are you really with my son?" Jack asked as soon as I walked down the stairs.

Jeydon was still sleeping so I decided to get some food. "Yes sir I am." I say. I just told him that I'm gay. Did I come out of the closet?

"Treat him well. He's like a puppy. I know I was barely there for him but I was hoping that you could take care of him. I'd ask Declan, but dumber than a pack of clams." he said.

"I understand sir. I'd do anything to protect your son." I say truthfully. There's something about Jeydon that keeps me attracted to him.

"You have my word."

"Thank you sir." I say and he got up to leave. "You're not coming back, are you?"

"I'm filing a divorce. Barbra isn't the same woman I married thirty years ago." he frowned and walked out.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed a yogurt cup and shut the door. I grabbed a spoon from the dishwasher and began eating my mini snack.

I guess we all have fucked up parents. I just never thought his mother would be the one to blow up on him. She's usually the one to be calm and loving. She'll forgive him eventually.

Corbin ran into the kitchen and sat down across from me. Oh great. "What do you have that I don't?"

"You have a thing for my boyfriend?"

"No, you make him happy."

"So you do have a thing for him."

"I never said that."

I rolled my eyes. It's pretty obvious he likes Jeydon, but he's mine. "Listen here Goldilocks, I don't appreciate you checking out my boyfriend. I don't like you. You are already on my bad side. For you, the is no good side. Jeydon is mine and if I see you thinking about him I will personally rip your balls off. Got it?" I say and he nodded. "Good boy."

Corbin sat there looking like he saw a ghost. Good. Be afraid. "You're a sick guy." he said and I smirked.

"Oh and don't you dare tell anyone about my sexuality."