Chapter 8

My parents are asleep when we arrived home so I just brought Natalia to my room and locked the door.

"I'm nervous, they're going to think I'm a whore," Nat whined and I sighed. My mother might think that but she won't say it. My older sister on the other hand, is very blunt and so is my older brother.

"I'll take a DNA test even though I swear on my life that this baby is yours," she began tearing up and I didn't know what to do.

Should I comfort her or what? I shrugged and gave her a hug and rubbed her back. "Just calm down," I let her go and wiped her tears and guided her to my bed. She snuggled in and I took the floor.

"You can come on the bed, I won't touch you," she whispered and I nodded.

"I know," but still I settled on the floor and fell asleep.

.
.
.
I woke up to loud laughing and food smell. My bathroom shower is running and I know it's Nat using it. I'll just wait until she's done, then hop in.

"Morning," she whispered and I said it back then hopped into the shower as she put on her clothes. I took a quick shower then brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"I won't look," Nat said as I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my hips.

I shrugged, "you've seen me naked before,"

"I sure have," she laughed and I smiled at her then quickly changed into boxers and joggers and a plain shirt.

"Ready to go meet my fam?" I asked and she shook her head.

"My heart is beating super fast and my hands are shaky," she admitted and I chuckled.

"Calm down,"I said and opened my room door. She walked downstairs behind me and I could feel how nervous she is.

"My baby!" My mom ran to me and hugged me.

"Hey mom!" I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"Who's this?" She asked as she looked at Natalia. Once hearing this my family came near the stair case.

"Hi my name is Natalia," Nat introduced herself and my mom put a smile on her face and hugged her.

"Nice to meet you sweetie," my mom said even though I know that she'd rather see Laila.

"Hi, I'm Meredith, the twins sister," Mer shook Nat's hand but stared her deep in her eye.

"I'm Miranda and this is Riley the boys brother and that's Ariana the baby sister," Miranda is a kid person so I know she's being genuine.

"I'm Alex Wilson," my dad introduced and Nat smiled at them all.

"You're very beautiful," Miranda said.

"Surprised you're not black," my dad tried to joke which made everyone laugh except for my mother.

"Babe, you've made her uncomfortable, let's go eat," my mom smiled at her and guided her to the kitchen. My dad gave me a stank look as everyone else went back to the kitchen and dining area.

"Son I love you but...." My dad started off. Everyone has jokes today? Good thing Tasha isn't here.

"Dad we're not dating. I brought her here for a reason," I simply said and went to the dining area. I heard my dad open the door and Tasha conversing with him.

"Everyone, the reason why I brought Natalia here is because," I started to say. Natalia's face grew pale and she looked down. "She's pregnant and I'm the father," I quickly said but it felt like slow motion.