Chapter 3

Song has nothing to do with this chapter, I just love it.

"I still can't believe he's your boyfriend" Alexia laughed as I helped her to her bed. At the end of the fun and games, there was a big party and the only reason why I went is because Alexis begged me to go and so did Alec. The last time I went to a party with Alec it didn't end too well but no one tried me tonight.

"You're drunk, go to sleep and shut up," I rolled my eyes. I had to babysit her all night instead of grinding on my man, and they played some good songs tonight! She had guys all over here, which is expected because she's a beautiful girl but she needs to learn to not drink and flirt because those guys would've had major fun with her tonight.

"Laila sleep with me please," she begged. I told her no and she whined. "I know something about Alec that you don't," she giggled and I turned around.

"Fine, but keep your drunk hands to yourself!" I demanded and she nodded.

"That Nat girl is my best friend and all summer they hooked up. He doesn't love her though, he loves you, he's told her multiple times but the bitch is crazy," she burped. My heart started racing and my blood boiled. I'm not mad he cheated, I'm mad he lied! I'm planning on telling him but now that he lied I'm second guessing it.

I laid next to Alexia and couldn't sleep which is bad because I have to get up early to meet Tasha at her dorm and then come back here to sign up for clubs. Alexia is knocked out and snoring louder than my father at the moment so I went back into my room. Who can I call?

Tasha went to voicemail and so did Zoë's phone. She went to a school in Boston and loves it so far. Zachari joined the Navy and is currently in basic training. I don't know who else to call other than Theo but he rooms with Alec! What if he sees the call?

"Hello?" Theo answered and I heard gun shots in the background. Typical Theo, Call of Duty is his favorite thing to play.

"I need someone to talk to, is Alec asleep?" I whispered.

"Yes and why're you whispering?" He chuckled.

I laughed too," I have no idea, but I need to vent and I won't be mad at you but please don't lie to me,"

"You're my little sister, I couldn't even if I tried," he said then cursed as the gunshots stopped. "Fucking bitch! Popped out of no where!"

I giggled and he laughed. "Theo I'm being serious! I know Alec cheated on me but he lied to me about it and I don't know how to deal with it. I'd be fine if he didn't lie, honestly.... Why're you laughing?"

"You? Laila? Would be find if he cheated?" He chuckled and his contagious laugh made me laugh but then I stopped. "Laila, you've stomped a girl with your timbs, fought one in the bathroom and in Bora Bora and in front of her parents. You'd be ok with it?"

"Well when you say it like that...." I groaned. "I won't get mad because I have no space to, this summer I had a European fling," I confessed and I prayed to God Alec didn't hear.

"Oh shit! Are Tasha and I the only ones who-"

"Theo! I don't need you to judge me right now," my voice cracked. He sighed and I could tell he's nodding.

"Laila I'm going to love  you no matter what but like I've been telling him come-"

"Dude! Who the fuck are you talking to so late?!" Alec groaned and I felt paralyzed.

"My girlfriend, something you might not have if you don't come clean," Theo covered and I thanked him silently. "Anyways, I'll talk to you later, grumps over here killed my mood. Love you,"