Chapter 8

It was about 1:30 when Grey was done. She had a lot of fun. She walked out of the dance studio and to her dorm and started packing. Around 3:00, she heard a knock on her door. "Chanyeol, Kai, Chen! Thank you so much for helping me!"
"No problem Myung-Hee! We are all glad to help!" Said Chanyeol.
"Okay, so could you guys can start packing the stuff in my kitchen, and then you can start on the living room."
"Sounds good," Chen said.
     "Myung-Hee! We are done with the kitchen and the living room." Kai said as he walked in. Myung-Hee was in her room packing. "What's this?" He said as he walked over to her bed. He was looking up at the Exo poster over her bed. "Omo! No! I forgot to take that down!"
"Haha! I see that you are a fan of ours." He said teasingly.
"Of course! Who wouldn't, you guys are so talented!"
"Well, then I guess that us introducing ourselves was a waste of time since you probably stalk us when you aren't dancing to our old teasers." Kai teased. "No! I've never stalked you!" Kaid started laughing at the hurt look on Myung-Hee's face. "I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself. We just aren't used to a fan of ours acting like this in front of us." He managed to get out before he started laughing again. Grey threw her pillow at him which made him laugh even more. Just then, Grey saw Chen walking away from her room. "Hey! Make yourself useful and help me pack!" She said to Kai who had tears in his eyes and was on the floor.
     They were about done with packing everything when Grey looked at her clock. "Omo! It's almost 3:00! I have a hair appoint! Thank you guys so much! I can finish up the rest."
"Okay! See you soon!" They all said.
"Next time you see me, I'll probably have neon purple hair. I don't know what SM has planned for my hair."
"Haha! Just hope that SM learned their lesson with Sehunie's rainbow hair." Chanyeol said. "Bye!"