Chapter 17

The next weeks were crazy. Grey had interviews, with both just herself and all of Exo. She had practice every day from 2-5pm because she had to work on both her dancing and her singing. They also had a concert in Seoul that she had to prepare for. She had to learn the dances and her parts for the songs. She had no down time so she missed her mom's birthday and she felt really bad. But even with all of the stress, she was grateful for the opportunity to do what she loves with Exo.

     It was one day before Grey's very first concert. They were singing mostly live, so everyone was making sure that they didn't strain their voices. They also were taking it easy the past few days before the concert, so they weren't too tired the day of. They had rehearsals that day. After the rehearsal, they had the rest of the day to do whatever they wanted to do. Rehearsals went smoothly. Grey knew the choreography well, and she memorized all of the lyrics. "That's a wrap, guys! Good job. Go home and rest up. We will see you tomorrow!" The director of the concert said. They all went back to the dorm and showered, which took a long time since there were 10 of them and only 2 showers. Some of them decided to go to the gym, which quickened up the process time. Once they all were cleaned up, they went out to eat. It wasn't a fancy restaurant, but it was a nice, calm, relaxing environment. When they got back, they just hung out, and then went to bed early. 

     It was the day of the concert. Exo was backstage, getting ready. They had all of their stage costumes hanging on a rack in order of when they would put them on. Grey and Chen were getting their hair done. All of the other members were getting either their makeup or their costumes on. "You seem nervous," Chen stated. 

"I didn't know that it was that noticeable," Grey was trying to hide the fact that she was nervous.

"Who wouldn't be on their first concert?" Chen said. "Chanyeol almost barfed at our first concert."

"That's the thing. Everyone already knows how great you guys are, but I have to prove myself."

"You don't have to prove anything to the fans. Just be yourself." Chen smiled at her.

"Stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"You are doing it again," Grey said.

"What! I'm just smiling at you."

"Exactly, it makes me uncomfortable," Grey whined.

Chen just laughed. Soon their hair was done, and everyone was ready. "Exo on standby!" The director said. They all stood on a platform, that then raised high into the air. "Let's do well Hyungs! You too Noona" Sehun said.

"That's my job!" Suho said.

"But I beat you to it!" Sehun sassed. The intro was over, the lights dimmed and colorful beams of light danced around the stage. "Starting in three,"

"E X O! E X O!" The fans chanted.

"Two," The director mouthed.

"WE LOVE YOU EXO!"

"One," 

The screen blocking the way parted, the stage lowered, and the fans cheered.

"Make some noise!" Baekhyun screamed. The concert has started.