Prologue

"I can't believe I'm doing this."Choi Myung-Hee, a nineteen year old girl from Seoul, South Korea walks into a room filled with people watching her every move. She was in the SM entertainment building, to audition. "Name please." A lady said.
"Um, Ch-Choi Myung-Hee."
"Well, Choi Myung-Hee, tell us why you're here."
"Well, my mom is Korean, but my dad is Chinese. I was born and raised in America, but when my grandpa got sick, we had to move to China when I was 7. We helped take care of my grandpa was he was recovering. He got better, but he got sick again and didn't make it. Then we moved to Seoul so we could be closer to my grandma. I watched all of the idols on TV and I listened to a lot of music. I learned most of my Korean from the shows."
"That's unfortunate, but we are glad that you are here auditioning. What makes you think that you have what it takes to enter our company?"
"Well, I can sing, dance, and even rap a little bit, at least, I think that I can. I can fluently speak English, Korean, Mandarin, and I am working on my Japanese. I'm not afraid to try something new or different, in fact, I kind of would like to be different than other female Kpop singers. "
"Hmm, that's interesting. Could you demonstrate your singing for us first?" "Sure," Here goes nothing.