Fever Pt. 2

After making sure BabyGirl was comfortable on the couch, Daddy went and started to make the chicken soup. When it was done he turned the stove down to simmer and went to wake BabyGirl up who was napping.

"Sweetie?" He said, crouching down in front of her. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times.

"I'm gonna give you a little bit of soup and if you can keep it down I'll give you some more, okay?" He asked, BabyGirl nodding.

"Okay.." She said, voice slightly cracking. Daddy got up and went to the kitchen and poured some soup in a small bowl and got a small spoon. He then went back to BabyGirl and sat down in front of her, resting on his feet. BabyGirl opened her mouth, hungry after not having anything to digest in her system. Daddy spoon feed her about half of the bowl before stopping.

"That's all for now, okay, Sweetie? After I clean up the kitchen I'm going to take your temperature." He told her before getting up and going to the kitchen to tidy up. He left the bowl on the table. After doing that he went into the bathroom across the hall from the living room and got a mouth thermometer and a stick on thermometer for her forehead. He went back to the couch and sat on the floor in front of her. She had stayed awake since getting the soup, but even that was difficult to do.

"Okay. Ready for a temperture check?" He asked her, holding the thermother up to her mouth. She opened wide and he put it in and held onto the end of it while she closed her mouth. After a few seconds he took it out of her mouth and checked it.

"Wow.. 102.. I'm going to call and see if David can come over and figure out why you're so sick. Okay?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Okay." She said. Daddy then got up and picked up the house phone and called Dr. David.
-------------------------
A/N: Vote and comment please my wonderfuls and lovies. :-)

Sick BabyGirl (DD/lg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें