Lost Much?!

With the big question 'Why?' in their heads and hearts Mananbhi started their day. All the day, Manan were just thinking that why do they feel so differently about each other. With their these thoughts they went to college but were still lost. This was noticed by our very own Manan cupid Cabiraaaa! To get them out of their thoughts he decided to play a friendly prank on then and signalled Fab3 and Narya about the same.
Soon the bell rang as a signal to start the class and the prank.
Well before that let's see what was Cabir thinking.
Cabir's POV
GOD! How to make them realise about their feelings? I know they both like nooooo love each other but how to make these idiots Manik and Nandini realise? I have never seen Manik worry for anyone like this except Fab 5. But he does for her! And Nandu never caresfor anyone especially Fab 5 then her care and worry for him! It's evident that they love each other! I just wish that this plan works. Nobody knows the real reason of this plan!
POV Ends
So this wasn't just a prank but more! Well I guess you all might have guessed till now the reason but still I will reveal it soon!
Coming back to the prank. Cabir went inside the class before any other studnts could enter and threatened the professor to help him! The poor soul professor had to agree being scared of the monster Fab 5! Then the students enter the class. But wait where are Manan and Dhrulya? Well well well Dhrulya have been given the task to get Manan late for the class while the others threaten the students to work according to their plan.

After everything was set Arya texted Dhruv to get Manan.
In the class-
Prof- Good morning students! Today I want to do an exercise. I want 2 volunteers to tell ne and the class about today's topic. So whosoever wants to do it can raise their habds and mind you if you aren't able to do it after volunteering then you have to clean the classroom today. So who's interested?
Cabir and Navya who were sitting with their best friends knew that Manan were so lost in their thoughts that they didn't know what's happening. So taking advantage of this Cavya cleverly made them raise their hands while the other students kept mum scared of Fab 5.
Prof- Very good! Manik Nandini come here and explain.

Manan were still lost.
Prof- (Shouting) Manik! Nandini!
That was it their trance broke.
Manan- (together) Stop shouting idiot I'll get a hearing problem! (Then realising what they just did) Shit! I an sorry sir... Woh woh galti se boldiya.
Prof- Enough you two will be cleaning the class today!
And he leaves.