The decision!

Just as the fab 5 leave, a white i10 enters the druveway of Nandu's mansion. A couple in their 40s get down from the car. When they get down a red jeep also drives in fully occupied by strong wrestler type men with sticks in their hands. The couple is none other than Nandu's mama mami!
Mama: Nandini tum kaayde se humein jo chahiye woh dedo nhi toh humko apna kaam nikaalna aata hai! (He said this in a rude tone)
All of this was being witnessed by him. When he heard the old man talk in that tone he clenched his fists in anger! He controlled himself just to know that upto what extent can this couple go!

Nan: My dear, sorry sorry I mean my bastard so called mamaji. This is the last time m telling you so hear me out loud, N.M. Industries is my father's legacy and nobody can take my rights on my father's legacy away from me! You better just drop your ideas in a bin cause I have already taken some decisions for the betterment of my company and I, who was being a fool by taking you lightly, have woken up and decided something against you! If you do not leave my premises in the next 5 minutes then the police will come and arrest you all under unbailable charges! So out everyone!
All this while Abhimanyu and Navni were shooting angry daggers at the couple. When Nandini finished talking the men in the jeep got down and were about to attack Nandini when a hand came in between to stop them and pushed them all back. It was none other than her hero Manik!
Manik: Navya take Nandini inside.

Navya did as he asked her to and then Abhimanyu and Manik took charge and started beating the hell out of those men. In about 10 minutes the police came in with the Fab 4. But wait who informed them? It was none other than Abhi!
[A/n: Well m sorry to break your expectations. Hehehe! Come on can you guys not get used to it? My story is different after all! Now atleast stop laughing silently!]

Abhi had already told Mukti everything about Nandini long ago so he had texted Mukti well in time to get the police!
The police came in and arrested the couple and their men on Nandini's accusations of them barging in her property and threatening her to death!

After the police left the Fab 3(all except mukti and manik) demanded an explanation from Mukbhi. While Manik just concentrated on how to comfort Nandini! While mukbhi was busy telling the fab 4 and navya was busy preparing fresh juice for everyone, Abhimanyu signalled Manik to go and speak to Nandini......
In her room,
Man: Nandu...... Tum thik ho? I mean you can talk to me if you want.....
Nan: Manik i have an offer for you. I Nandini murthy, the chairman of the N.M. Industries, offer you the post of Managing Director of the company! You will be required to work under me and Abhimanyu. And parallel to Navya. Tell me if you accept my offer by tomorrow!

Soon after everyone left. At around 9 p.m. the bell of her mansion rang. She opened the door and.....
Nandu: Manik tum! Yahaan?

The next morning the headlines of the leading daily read:
The Decision: Manik Malhotra Joins N.M. Industries as the new Managing Director.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't kill me for such a short update but this is what it was supposed to be! Keep voting and commenting! And I promise longer updates!