Day with him!

The orders had been passed. It was now time to execute them. So the bands nutually agreed that each band member will train one member from their rival band but the 'Yo Yo Band' were only 3 members and their rivals 5. So this is how it was planned out:

(This plan was chalked out by Nandini)

Nandini-Manik

Navya-Cabir and Mukti

Aryamann- Alya and Dhruv

So this was what it was going to be for a whole day. But Yo Yos and the Fab 5 were enemies except their leaders....

Manik and nandini got the classical music room to prepare in,

M: Oh so someone seems to be interested in knowing this friend better! Kyun?

N: No Manik I just thought ki hum dono apne band ke leaders hain toh only we can teach each other the best. Don't you think so?

M: (Having an expression of failed of expectations) Okay let's get started! ( He said this with alot of anger)

They continued their practice. Let's see what others were doing. Navya was trying to teach Cabir and Mukti but they weren't interested and Cabir instead started fighting with her. Dhrulya and Aryaman were also stuck up as the couple was romancing more than practice!

The day soon got over and everyone went home. On the nandu's car broke down and she had no option but to walk. Since her house was on the way of Manik's she was hoping that maybe he would give her a lift knowing that he had left from college half an hour after she did. But she decided that instead of standing on one place she should start walking towards her house. It was an empty road and it was also too dark. While walking she realised that she was being chased. She stopped to check her surroundings and the moment she turned around a man came from behind her and was about to attack her when his hand was stopped midway by another hand. Who was it? Who was protecting our Nandu?

It was none other than Mr. Manik Malhotra! He had reached just in time to save Nandini! He fought the goon and scared him away. After that;

M: I didn't know that you like to leave your car on the road and just walk home all alone! You should be more careful while walking home every night....

N: Manik when you don't know na then you shouldn't even speak! My car broke down and I thought that you might be on your way home too so I was just waiting for you to cone so that I could take a lift.

M: Achcha now get in the car.

And then he drove her home. She invited him on dinner and on her insistence he agreed. Nandu's servant had made her fav white pasta! They planned to watch a movie that night. While Nandini served dinner, Manik searched for a nice dvd. They spent the whole night on Nandu's couch.