Fab 5

Just when Nandini and Navya entered the classroom Nandini was greeted with a warm hug from Aryaman. Navya gave a hug to Aryaman. This scene was being witnessed by none other than Fab 5! And they were all ready with their taunts...
Manik: So the donkeys meet. Interesting! 😂
Cabir: Wait dude you are messing up with-
And before he could complete,
Mukti: With the nobodys!
Alya: No mukti you are taking it wrong...
Mukti: Alya you are taking this bhenji's side!
Dhruv: Guys calm down! You will soon get to know the news!
The Fab 5 gave in to Dhruv's demand knowing that he only spoke when he was right!
So this is our Fab 5:
Manik- He was the lead guitarist and vocalist on the band. He was the son of raj malhotra who was a 49% partner in Space! And yes how can we forget Nyonika! She is the all modern indian mom who is in the good books of manik. So no mom drama! Infact manik's parents live in pune and only visit him occasionally... The last time they met him just last week when they had to come for an emergency in Nandu's family... But what?
Cabir- He is the cute funny boy in the band! He is the one on the drums... Other than loving drums he also loves to play secret secret and cupid!
Mukti- She is the playgirl! She has a relationship which is not a secret! His name is Abhimanyu! She plays the electric guitar in the band.
Alya- She is the diva! Definition of fashion! Space is all talks about her wardrobe... Dhruv is hers... She is dhruv's! They are a couple since a year now after her breakup with her ex varun... She is the pianist of the band.
Dhruv- He is the other guitarist on the band. No secrets and no attacks. But yes he is friend with Miss Murthy.
The fab 5 were also known for two other things- their friendship and their pranks.
They had played alot of pranks on Nandini in the past 2 months even after knowing about her dad. They were able to do it since she didn't like complaining to her dad and loved protecting other students!
Coming back to the news that fab 5 didn't know... Everyone at space knew about Nandini's dad but they didn't know that her parents had passed away a week ago and Mr. Murthy's legacy was passed to his heir- Nandini Murthy! So she was the new 51% owner of space!
--------------------------------------
Well guys isn't it interesting?! Well this is just what I want to weite so please if you don't like it don't hate me! I like this story personally and I don't have any issues if you don't! But please do comment and vote!