Space!

On hearing Navya calling her Nandu quickly got up to get ready for college. It took her half an hour to get ready.(she wore a similar kurta and leggings as niti taylor in the show)
They then sat in the car and Nandu drove her black Audi Q8 to college.
As soon as they reached the main gate Nandu stopped the car and the two beauties got down. Nandu gave the car keys to the guard and he parked the car in the reserved spot. The moment the girls got down of the car all pairs of eyes started admiring them! They were loved in Space Academy. Nandu's dad was the 51% partner in space and this was one reason for all the love. But wait the main reason was Nandu's attitude!
Being the only heir of N.M. Industries, she was supposed to have alot of the "spoilt brat attitude", but no she was simple. Being from one of the richest brats in Mumbai she had still found her best friend in a small town girl from Patna. So I guess Nandini Murthy was not what her status wanted her to be!
Other than being an English literature student in Space, Nandu and Navya were also a part of the second best band of the academy- 'Yo Yo Band'. There were three members in this band- Nandini, Navya and Aryaman( Nandini's best friend and navya's love interest). But wait did aryaman love navya too?
As I said their band was the second best. Then who was first? Well without doubts- Fab 5!
--------------------------------------
So guys i hope this update was interesting. Yes I have excluded some characters from the story. Well one of them is Harshad... Read on to find more. And yes please comment about how you like my story!