Fighter Nandu!

While the Fab 5 were cleaning the canteen that day they got to know a drastic truth.. About alya's plans to torture Nandini!

Alya was so upset with Nandini's revenge that in a fit of rage she just blurted out the truth in front of others.. They all were shocked to hear it. But what they didn't know was that they were being watched by someone.. And that someone was Nandini!

She was broken with the revelation... She didn't know how to take her pain out... She was lost! While in the canteen even Manik didn't know what to do or say... He had realised that Nandini had heard it all! He knew she was hurt... But all he could do at that time was face Alya for her misconduct.

Later that night Manik just drove to one place.... Nandu's parking lot. He didn't know what he will tell her and how he will lessen her pain but he was sure about one thing that for the first time he didn't just want to give her solace but also lessen her pain!

As soon as he rang Nandu's doorbell her servant came to open the door. On questioning the servant Manik found out that Nandini wasn't home. When he asked about her whereabouts he was told that she has gone out of town and will return the next morning. But Manik had an intuition that this was not the truth!

He left Nandu's home and he called up Navya. Navya was not going to tell him so easily where Nandini could possibly be. So to get it out of her he tricked her by his wise use of words. Navya told him that whenever Nandini was hurt she just wanted to be left alone and she always went to Juhu beach for peace.

(Juhu Beach)
Nandini is seen sitting on the sand and sobbing. The waves are continuously touching her feet. She is shouting out loud.. That's the only way for her to calm down... Just when she was about to scream again, she was disturbed by a male voice.
M: Nandini stop hurting your voice. You will loose it!
N: Manik who told you that m here? And waise bhi what are you doing here?
M: (Agitated to see her upset) Listen, this beach is not owned by you, okay?
N: Manik please I need a break! Lets not fight abhi!
M: Okay fine. But atleast we can talk... You can take all your pain out on me...
N: Manik you know how hurt I am. I mean why does God always do this with me? First that first week in Space, then my parents and last Alya! Haven't I had enough?
M: For the first time m out of words! I know you are broken and hurt but I don't know how to comfort you.... All I can say is that I have always seen you fighting it all but now you're just trying to avoid it! Why Nandini? You might not know but I fell in love with the fighter Nandini! Amd I hate this new Nandini! Please for me stand up and fight it... Don't loose so easily without even fighting please......
After realising what he had just said Manik just looked at Nandini with a embarrassed look on his face. Nandini was just standing there shocked. She didn't know how to react. Nor did Manik. They just stood there mum.... But soon Nandini broke the silence,
N: Manik you are right I shouldn't avoid it but fight it! Thank you so much for explaining me... I needed it!
M: Uhh.. Y..ya you're right and you don't have to thank me.... But will you accept me as your friend?

Nandini gave it a thought and then,
N: Manik I don't want to be your friend but I want to be your best friend! So best friends?
Manik started smiling as soon as he heard this and jumped out of happiness! He hugged Nandini so tightly that she almost choked but she didn't complain. She was happy to see him happy!

To celebrate the beginning of their friendship Manik got his guitar and he started singing:

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai
Koi to ho raajdaar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi to ho raajdaar
Yaaron mohabat hai to bandagi hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir bolo yeh zindagi Hai
Koi to dilbarr ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Teri har ke burai pe daante boh dost
Gam ki ho dhoop to saaya bane Tera woh dost naache bhi woh teri khushi main
Aree yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai
Koi to ho raazdaar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi to ho raazdaar
Tan mann kar tujhpe Fida
Mehboob woh palkon pe jo rakhe tujhe
Mehboob woh jiski wafa tere liye ho
Are yaaron mohabbat hi to bandagi hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindgi hai
Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyaar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar.

All the while Nandini is just smiling and is lost in Manik's eyes....

The next  morning Nandini goes to college and the first thing she does is to call Alya in her cabin..

N: Alya lemme be very clear.. I heard your confession last night and I just want to say thank you! If you wouldn't have done this my pain would have been hidden inside and would have been continuously killing me. So thanks! But next time please don't repeat it.

A: M really sorry Nandini... I didn't even realise what I was doing. I should have controlled.. And thanks for forgiving me!

After Alya left her cabin Nandini sent her P.A. to call Manik.

M: Hey best friend! How are you?

N: Manik we are best friends outside this cabin.. Abhi i have a proposal for you- It is for musicana! We'll be having a band war soon to select the band which will represent Space in musicana and I want your band to train my band for rock! This is an order as a trustee and as for you guys.. My band will train you in classical! I hope you are getting my point. This is only because the theme of musicana is rock and classical...

M: Okay!

N: So lets get started!