Chapter 3 - Dining with Death!

I really hope you all are enjoying my story so far! Remember anything you want to happen; I'll be happy to try and contribute into the story and also remeber to vote and comment :) Thank you :D The picture to the side is what Death looks like in person with clothes on ;)

Black as black can be hair, eyes beaming crimson red in the shadows, overwhelming power residue seeping off of his highly built body; that’s what I observe as I look into the deadly eyes of the Reaper clan alpha. This man could be the last thing I see for good, as I look into his eyes I try and contemplate death. What after all this, is there a place for a werewolf in an afterlife  or is everything just dark and endless. After centuries and centuries of fighting, hiding, staying hidden my life could end right now and all I wish is Taylor could be somewhere else anywhere else. “You need to fight him!” “ARE YOU FLIPPING CRAZY LYRON?!” Speaking to him this time through thought, “Yes! He is an alpha and an equal match for us in stage four!” “Yes but I have no control in stage four and I have to think what’s best for Taylor” “Forget her!” “You know I can’t…you know I made a link to her a few days ago, I couldn’t help it” “I know you have! So focus on protecting her by fighting!!” “Not yet.” I slowly started heating up my body not too fast but not too slow, even at a third of my body temperature heated up Kelly should be able to see the heat signatures let’s just hope her eye sight is working. “If this doesn’t work I need to get Taylor to the cave not far from here to the east.”

“WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT PACK DO YOU COME FROM?!” He bellowed out again obviously losing patience as he is starting to shift forms again. If that wasn’t bad enough his pack has circled us and blocked off every route possible for escape. So I know all I can do is talk, “My name is David, I am an Omega from the Slayer clan and sole survivor from the slaughtering of my clan in 1899” I could feel the unwillingness to believe what I was saying come from all the pack but not from the Alpha, for some reason he knew what I was saying was true…almost true. “Omega?” worded the Alpha slowly as if it was more a question than a statement but I remained silent as if nothing had been said and showing no reaction. He stepped forward and to my surprise he was kind looking and very familiar but…nude!! Well of course he was nude he just shifted from forth stage, come to think of it that girl was nude too. “It is good to meet a survivor of the slayer clan, I am Alpha Death” “Of course its Alpha Death Lyron! Couldn’t it be Alpha cuddly or Alpha snuggles?” I mentally spoke to Lyron in a sarcastic tone “Oh get stuffed! This guy is nothing to joke about!! His inner wolf is more wild and more blood lustful than anything you could imagine. This is Alpha is the perfect killer and I fear now more than ever that we couldn’t be a match for him.”  I could barely believe what I was hearing from Lyron at that instant I saw a shimmer of a smile come from the Alpha standing in front of me.

“Why don’t you accompany me to a dining?” Spoke Alpha Death Proudly as if it was a great honor but yet threateningly like if I refuse I am going to be the main course of the dining, (Oh so many reasons not to) I will just have to go along with it for as long as I can until I can assure Taylor will be okay and off the menu of the night.“It would be my pleasure to dine with you on the agreement that my companion stays with me at all times, are we agreed on that?”  The man known as Death seemed very taken back by my request like I was acting as though I was an equal to his very person. “I agree with you terms but as long as we’re discussing policies for the night I will have to ask for you to remove those duel kukri swords from your sides” To be completely honest with you I am a fair duelist when it comes to using twokukri  swords it’s something that came naturally to me which shocked my pack because I have horrible patience and focus when it comes to learning new things. The kukris are positioned on my lower back horizontally parallel to each other with handles at each side making it easy to pull in a short period of time; I mainly use them as defensive tools though there main special feat is that the blade is laced with silver just in case of an emergency and so are my throwing knives. I am just hoping to god that he hasn’t noticed them. “Do you also wish me to take off my armor?” I might mention I wear light weight armor that covers my shoulders, chest, stomach and back. “No that will be quite alright but the swords must be removed and given to me but I can assure that you will be given them back and that includes the concealed throwing knives you have your side.” He talked to me as if I was about to take a try on his life, well I won’t try just yet.  When an Alpha kills another Alpha your power is upgraded tenfold and that’s why Alpha Death cannot know who I am because he will want to fight and I have certain beliefs that say I will die at the hands of this Alpha. “Get to the cave to the east we discovered a long time ago but before that go to the strong hold and gather up five other Betas..just in case he escapes” whispered the Alpha to his of what I assume to be his top Beta but I wasn’t meant to hear that and I barely did. I just hope they get to the cave in time.