Chapter 6 - The Escape

Sorry it's been a while since i've written haven't really found the time, sorry. 

BANG! BANG! Everything goes black, I feel the cold embrace of death and I hear the distant roar of a man. You hear talk about people who are clinically dead but wake up talking about warmth and a bright light. Does this mean I am going to hell, that I am doomed to the underworld. My whole life suddenly appeared before my eyes like a distant but present dream, I feel drawn to something an old memory long forgotten; there’s dancing, drinking and worshiping to the bastard Zeus. I am happy, theres Death! and a man with a horridly large scar across his face, rotten teeth and a certain royal manner to him placed by the way he held himself and looked at people. Strangely enough I feel love for this man. This is the night. The night I think I became a werewolf..

Everything was peaceful and happy but then a perfectly structured man walked in, it was if he was from the heavens; everything was coming back to me but then pain started setting in and I was being ripped away from my dream, my history, my only link to the family I want so desperately to see again.

“David you have to get up! Taylor check if he is breathing.” commanded Kelly with pure rage in her voice. Taylor rushed straight for David touching key pulse locations.

“His pulse is weak and he has lost a lot of blood” responded Taylor with a pained look on her face.

Two more shots are fired with precision accuracy one hitting Ryan in the leg and the other hitting Josh in the chest. This hunter wants to prolong the fight, savour the thrill of battle.

“You can not win Kelly daughter of Shekinah, your friends are weak and you have lost!!” bellowed the hunter aiming to put doubt and shock in Kellys mind.

He then came rushing straight for David, back handing Taylor into a supply of swords, stopping just before David picking him up via the throat careful not to kill him just yet.  “You have been the ultimate hunt for some time Destroyer and now you shall be my ultimate victory”  whispered Lachlan into David’s ear. With one mammoth bellow he roared “Now you shall die!!” then catapulting David straight through the fortresses side wall and into a tree.

“Guess we have our exit baby” Ryan humoured, letting his guard down for just a moment but a moment that gave shekinah enough time to throw a poisoned dart from a distance through the opening at Ryan’s blind side striking him dead centre on his shoulder blade.

“Ryan!” Kelly screamed!

“We have to get out of here! Kelly grab Taylor and I’ll take Ryan and David! Meet up at the cave, Death won’t be going there for a while he has his hands full here” Josh said as he rushed to Ryan pushing Kelly towards Taylor.

“NO ONE ESCAPES!!” Lachlan said as he threw a mighty punch straight for Josh, just before his fist made contact Death appeared right in front of the punch stopping it with one hand.

“HA! You call that a punch you meat bag! This is for shooting my brother!” and with one punch Death smashed Lachlan in the face sending his clashing through the roof. “I am going to kill you hunter!” said Death jumping through the hole into darkness, being swallowed up by it. 

"We have to get out of here! This is probably our last shot!" Shoted Josh but suddenly a arrow darted straight into Joshs chest but he barely flinched and pulled it out. 

They ran like crazy for hours on end but eventually found a safe haven, relising it was best to let pure insinct choose direction. 

I didn't wake for what had felt like days. When I did it was night and I felt odd, like waking from a rest that seemed to go on forever. I was meet with the eyes of Taylor, my true love. She appeared shocked to see me; she literally hadn't changhed a bit. 

"Good afternoon Ma'am" decided to be polite and kind.

"That's all you have to say after a hundred years?!" In a rather furious volume.

"A hundred years?!" shock lined my voice.

*****

Sorry if too short, more will come I promise