Chapter 4 - Hungry for Alpha

Hey! Hope everyone is liking what I write! I have learned that I had a few things to correct and I have to corrected a lot of errors. Instead of thinking as David as an Omega Alpha but instead a Rouge Alpha and the clans will now be referred to as packs. Simple but major mistakes. Sorry! Just remember to vote and comment! :D 

The meal looked delicious a starter of garlic bread was served to us straight away as all the meals were ready and just on a table opposite to us under cover (Yes even werewolves like yummy entrées) and with the entrees a glass of wine that tasted like it was brewed from heaven above and no doubt because it was a classic bottle made in the golden ages my guess 1794 it was great and all however it made me want to get out of there even faster than before; he was glimmering us...preparing to ask me to join his pack and for Taylor to be changed into a Beta to be a part of his ranks. Then it happened! To my enjoyment and pleasure Taylor spat out the wine after taking a bit too large a sip but that’s not the best part it was sprayed all onto Alpha Death’s face; everyone was amused beyond belief even the guards but the look on death’s face was priceless it was like did you seriously just spit my own wine out onto my face in front of the guards but within instant Taylor lunged  forwards saying sorry and drying his face which the Alpha didn’t refuse.

“It’s alright and Thank you.”

For the first time that night I took in my surrounding properly  the room was medium lightened with lamps, candles and a fire place all of which were powered by fire which was my first hint that things might be going in my favor for once. There were hunting trophies and crisscrossed weapons along the wall; the trophies are just heads of tigers, deer, beers and even animals that I couldn’t even recognize, this man loved to hunt but there were also paintings of Alpha Death from all ages and they were old very very old. Some were even just black and colorless because of the age. It was the table though that sat in the middle of the room it was painted with an essence of mountain ash! It was very dangerous for werewolves if used right it can keep us away even an Alpha but one thing it can be manipulated to do is to suppress a Betas change but not an Alphas change. This man was very cunning.

 Then finally the silence was broken by the very question I was dreading and hoping with all my heart wouldn’t be asked a question about my pack. “So David how did you escape when you’re whole pack and Alpha were killed?” asked Death.

“Slaughtered and I was lucky I guess. My Alpha and pack fought bravely and never gave up but it was all futile versing an ice huntress of immense power. I was knocked out cold into a tent out of her cruel site and I guess she forgot about me some time while slaughtering my entire pack and Alpha. I am a lone Omega who is going to take my revenge out on her and I wish to get back to my quest along with my companion as soon as possible.” I made it sound more like an order than a request

 “Well I would let you go right now but we are in the middle of a meal and it would be most unkind of me to let you be on your way this late at night besides tomorrow’s a full moon and hear all the members of your pack were weak and that must have been true if they couldn’t take on one hunter by themselves. That’s about twenty one werewolves powering each other up and they get slaughtered by one hunter. Sounds like they needed a better Alpha if he couldn’t protect his own pack!” he said adding emphasis on the words Alpha, pack and mostly protect.

He had really done it now! My heart rate was thumping! He had just insulted my whole pack and me! I could no longer hold myself in check. It had begun! The shift, I could feel my nails slowly extending so were my teeth and I felt the pain of my bones hardening and then nothing….somehow everything was stopping, my nails, teeth and bones were slowly but surely changing back to their original state. What had happened?! Then a blow to my heart was felt throughout my entire body and I lost my breath completely but it wasn’t caused by a fighting blow but by the fact she was holding my hand! I didn’t stop the shift! She did!! No one has ever done that before, stopped an Alpha from changing under the influence of aggression. I know I owe her my life. No way could I take on a demon wolf! They are the primal predators of our kind! Becoming a demon wolf is a change that is hardly heard off. Demon wolves can easily match and beat hunters, and are probably the only force on this earth that can possibly match an experienced hunter like the one I want to kill with all my soul but now something has taken priority over that quest, I must protect Taylor.