"Hey What's wrong?" I asked him lowly and lightly raising my hand to caress his cheek softly showing him care and affection. His growing stubble grazed against the palm of my hand but I ignored it not caring for it at the very moment.

Marco looked vulnerable and it was somehow breaking my heart to see him like that maybe it was because I was now his girlfriend but we just made our decision or whatever you want to call it final a few hours ago I guess.

"Marco you know you can tell me." I said as I stroke my thumb over his stubble that was on his cheek.

"My mom Bella." Marco said as he gripped my waist harder than before that it started to ache slightly but I didn't protest since I was close to Marco letting out what was bothering him to make him act this way. Odd.

"I can't live without her. I can't have her hurt. She's the mother I will always love and I can't imagine what Albelino would do to her if he ever gets to her." Marco said his voice slightly breaking but he kept himself strong most probably for Grace as I quieted him down.

I stood on my tiptoes trying to reach up for him and pulled his head down so I could touch my lips to his. Somehow I think a simple kiss can make a person feel better. "Nothing's gonna happen to her Marco. We won't let Albelino hurt her or even look her way. Hell no one in the Italian would let Albelino do it." I assured Marco and he nodded as he nuzzled his head in my neck once again.

I felt him suck in a deep breath before releasing it in my neck making it feel a lot more hotter than it already was making my bite my bottom lip. "Do you know how much you turn me on?" I heard Marco whisper against my neck as he trailed light and soft kisses up till my ear most probably glancing at my face as well.

Marco licked my ear lobe and the top of my ear as he started rubbing his hands up and down my back slowly as if trying to rise my shirt without me noticing. My hand had felt Marco's cheek and I was gripping his shoulders now at this moment while he was busy pleasuring me yet again. Of course Marco had started with my neck all the way up to my ear like every time but no matter how many times he does it, it still gets me every time, these simple touches could have me moaning out loud if we were alone in the house since they all could hear my moans and I was trying my best to keep my moans to myself.

Marco whispering in Italian with a natural thick Italian accent triggered something within me that had my clit soaking wet, I had no idea what he was whispering but I'm pretty sure they are seductive things.

"Così bello. Così perfetta. Dio mi benedica." Excuse me? I don't speak Italian. Speak French. Somehow since my first language was French I loaned out loud in French when Marco picked me up by my waist as I bit moaned out loud and bit my lip harder.

"Oh mon Dieu!" I moaned out loud which meant 'Oh god!', somehow my French had turned Marco on in a different way maybe or made him cringe perhaps as he pulled away staring at my face and I couldn't help but squirm under his intense and heated gaze. His gaze was hot and full of list as he stared at my face and then down to my lip.

"Fanculo!" Marco yelled out not too loudly and not too lowly, the people in nearby rooms could most probably hear us and for that I'm sure. I was trying to be as low as I could but when Marco is on top of me, the sexiest man alive on planet earth is on op of me, his face so close or he's pleasuring you, laying kisses on your on your neck leaving your neck hot and tingling and my face beat red and looking as if trying to stay alive for a long time because you were holding your breath.