Chapter 18

Isabella Denise

"Marie's been shot!" Alessandro's voice boomed through the speakers of he car and Marco's and mines eyes grew wide at the shocking news that Alessandro had just broken up to us.

"What!" I yelled my face screaming worry while Marco was gripping the steering wheel even harder than before.

"Just come now!" Alessandro yelled through the other line and hung up on us.

Marco did not even think twice before he started the car and quickly out the gear on reverse and getting the car out of its parking spot and then speeding the car towards the mansion.

I checked the time to see it was just afternoon at the moment. The only person who I could think of right now who could have done it was Albelino and Sullivan.

Marco was breathing hard and I looked at him worried about his condition. His sister has just been shot, of course he wouldn't be in good condition! What was I thinking?

I couldn't help Marco because right now I myself was breathing hard. Marie's been shot. I just couldn't wait to stick my knife through Albelino's skull now.

He was now attacking the people I cared about to get to me. He wants me killed and he will kill anyone that came in his way of that. I had to know what exactly happened.

I was super worried about Marie because I couldn't help but hope that she was okay. Marco was driving the car at top speed passing every car hat came in his way, honking and over taking different cars to reach the mansion.

"How did this happen?" Marco muttered under his breath and I looked at him worried.

"Just drive Marco! Marie's going to be fine, she needs you with her right now I'm very sure, you need to stay strong right now, just stay calm at he moment or you'll crash the car." I said and noticed him softening at the name is Marie but again got angry and drives even faster.

"How the fuck am I suppose to stay the fuck calm? Huh? Don't you fucking get it? My only sister has just been shot, and I'm pretty sure it's the work of Sullivan and Albelino." Marco said loudly gritting his teeth at the end at the name of Sullivan and Albelino.

"Fine! Don't be calm but be in your senses right now so we don't die because of a fucking car crash!" I yelled at him buckling myself up. I seriously hated the way he was driving now.

Although I like fast car rides like this but I also seriously didn't like it if someone was driving aggressively and in a very bad condition because I'm not planning on dying today.

Marco pressed the call button which connected to the house and yelled when someone picked it up.

"I'm coming in fast! Get the gates open!" He yelled and then hung up on them and continued to drive like crazy.

I was breathing heavily when we were almost going to hit the car somewhere but I obviously kept myself strong while I literally prayed to God that Marie was ok.

I haven't known her for a long time but I've grown to like her a lot like my very own sister. She grown on to me and right now I'm Justin's muttering stupid prayers under my breath.

"Fucking move!" Marco yelled out at the car in front of us that was driving a bit to slow for an open road. Marco over took that car and in no time we were close to reaching the gates of the house.