Chapter 1 [Rewritten]

Before we start this book, I just wanna say that this book is in need of heavy editing, which I will be doing once in a while for all chapters, first chapter is done. THIS BOOK IS CRINGEY. I WROTE IT A LONG TIME AGO AND I CRINGE READING IT NOW.

I have a new Mafia book started called, 'The Art Of Seduction', it's much better than this book ngl. It's about Vincenzo Dominico, Italian Mafia leader teaching Rosamaria Castro, a trainee in the Mafia, how to seduce people. If you like this book, you'll love that one! It has regular updates too!

I'm done promoting now, read on!

________________________

Isabella Denise

I groaned loudly when I heard my stupid alarm go off again, next time remind me to turn off snooze and just turn that goddamn thing off before I break it.

Slowly opening my eyes and getting used to the light flooding into my room through my large window, I sat up right on my bed. I waited for the loud noises to be heard of the hungry men shouting at eachother and eating their asses off downstairs but I heard nothing.

Well, that's a first.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly and shook my head but still heard nothing. Something must be wrong then. I searched for my phone on my bed and checked the time when I found it.

It was 10:09 to be exact.

Okay, something is definitely wrong.

Never in my 15 years of living here has there ever been a single morning without their loud noises reaching my ears and deafening it momentarily. One might think that this was good since there was peace but no, this was not good.

It was either them having a meeting without me or they were just not present at the mansion at the very moment.

I let my curiosity get the best of me as I swung my legs out of my bed and quickly freshened up in my private bathroom before changing into something that covered my body well considering the fact that almost every man in this house was very interested in my body. How I still put up with them is beyond me.

I wore tights with a plain shirt and a sports bra with white sneakers before I took out my gun from a place I liked to call 'Dream World', which was basically a whole section of my closet that had different types of guns and their ammo's.

You must have thought by the name that I meant a place where a woman kept all her jewelry, clothes, and accessories but when you've been trained to kill since the age of 9, guns become your most beloved boyfriend.

I hid a knife in my shoe and had the gun behind my back perfectly sitting between my back and the tights waistline, it was perfectly hidden from sight by my shirt.

Slowly, I reached for the door without making a single noise, thanks to my training, and opened the door to my room and peeked outside. I saw no one, not even a single movement, yet not even a single muffled sound.

I got out of my room and closed the door behind me and locked it with a code that only I knew in the whole mansion with 30 other men in it.

Most of the time it was hard being the only woman in the house excluding the maids,*cough* bitches *cough*.

Slowly, I tip-toed down the long hallway towards the gaming room and saw the door slightly ajar and peeked through it to see no one inside, so with my hand behind my back which now always came naturally, I opened the door slowly and peeked my head inside to see no one but I still entered fully into the room and checked every corner of the room, nothing.