The Blackmail Friendship

Start from the beginning

"Kria, come lets go!" Rey said as he hurried down as soon as the lights came back on and she followed him trying to keep up the pace.

"Toh doston, SW ke challenger pull off kiya hein! Toh jitne waale apne bets ke paise Sherni se collect kijiye!" Harry announced happily.

Shivam pulled Sharon by her wrist as he collected two packets from Shaina and then lead Sharon to his car, through the rush of the crowd. Simmi had lost her grip on Sharon in between but caught up with them. "So Simmi, tum kahan rehte ho?"

"Vile Parle..." 

"Hmm. Toh phir tumhe pehle drop kar deta hun! Kya kehti ho Sharon?" He then chuckled as he found Sharon passed out in the passenger seat. 

He started the engine but felt the right tyre getting inflated. He frowned and got out to find his assumption right. Simmi watched Shivam outside through the wind screen and gasped when she found him falling down. As Simmi kept witnessing, the passenger seat was opened and a masked guy picked up Sharon and walked away. The same masked guy who had performed previously. The masked who was cheered as to be 'SW'.

Kria got in the drivers seat and that's when she found Rey wasn't in the car. He stood in front of the hood as he found the masked guy carrying an unconscious Sharon in his hands. He suddenly got the picture and went around to open the backseat, where SW placed Sharon carefully. Simmi ran behind them shouting her friend's name but stopped when she saw Rey with him.

"Rey, thank god! Kya tum ise jaanthe ho?" She asked Rey, both of them now beaming at SW who was taking so much care laying Sharon to the maximum comfort in Rey's car. Suddenly Amar appeared a little far away in a bike and grabbed the masked man's attention. Suddenly he ran off towards the bike and jumped on it to speed away into the dark alley. 

"Rey? Why is Kria sitting in the driver's seat of your car?" Simmi asked looking inside the car; Kria was staring at the unconscious Sharon laying in the backside.

"Because I can't drive! Sharon ko kuch mat bathaana okay?"

"Okay!"

"Kria, can you drive?" Simmi asked as she got in simultaneously with Rey.

"Why is everyone asking me that?" 

Next morning... St. Louis Campus...

"So you say ki Shivam ne mujhe ghar drop kiya?" Sharon asked Simmi while Rinni followed the pack listening to the discussion.

"Uh... yeah!" Simmi answered nervously.

"But I don't remember..." Simmi raised her eyebrows curiously, "...ki meine woh drink kab pee li thi!" Sharon said.

"Anyways, I'll have to thank him for dropping me... And you were there too right? Simmi?"

"Haan! I was there!" Simmi said as she hid tge truth from her best friend. The truth being if Shivam was to drive them both then Simmi would have been dropped to her house first and he would have been then alone with the diva, asleep.

As the students took to their seats in the Accountancy class, Vicky and Nil caught their breath seeing Rey taking a seat beside a Weakling. 

"So... S, W, A, Y, A, M, right?" Rey asked. Swayam didn't reply but instead started taking notes from the board.

"I'm R, E, Y..." Rey continued. "...R, E, Y, kehna kitna aasaan hein na? Aur tumhe S, W, A, Y, A, M, bulaana mushkil. So why don't I shorten it to call you SW?" Rey whispered and grinned as it got Swayam to stop writing.

"Kya kehna chaahthe ho?" Swayam asked back without taking his eyes off from the professor.

"Ki mein jaantha hun ki tum asli mein kaun ho..." Rey grinned. Luckily for Swayam, no one was listening or watching them.

"Mujhe nahi pata ki tum kya keh rahe ho..." he tried to avoid the topic.

"Really? Toh phir class ke baad Kria ke saath baithkar yeh baath karenge..."

"Tum iske baare mein Kria se kabhi nahi baat karne waale!" Swayam chuckled as he resumed writing.

"Why not?"

"Because I've seen the way you look at her... Aur tumhaare iss naye information se uski team break ho sakthe hein and trust me, tum woh nahi chaahthe..."

"Okay smartypants!" Rey frowned. "Par mein yeh information Sharon ke saath toh share kar saktha hun..." Swayam stopped writing once again.

"Sharon... woh college mein yeh news phela degi and once again..."

"No, no, no my friend! Tum aur mein, hum dono jaanthe hein ki she will not tell anyone but instead tumse face to face aake milenge..."

"Why do you think I will fall for that?"

"Because I've seen the way you look at her too bro..."