That sweet moment..

You were in your apartment with Jake, getting ready for school. You felt kinda bad that he had to stop school because of his "situation" right now. You smiled weakly at him while he pouted at you as you grabbed your bag and your phone.

"Do you really have to?" He pouted.

"Do you want me to stay her and serve you all day?"

He grinned at you.

"Alright, Imma go now or else I'm gonna be late" you said, ruffling his hair and walking out of the room. "I won't be sleeping here later, I got patrol later."

"(Y/nnnnnnnnn), don't goooooo!!!" He whined.

"Bye!"

With that, you closed the door. You walked down the hallway, noticing the door on your left, which was Nathan's room.

"I wonder if he's awake?" You said to yourself.

You walked to his door. You hesitated for a while, but you sucked it up and knocked three times. You heard a groan and some shuffling. You mentally face palmed yourself thinking that you came in a bad time. Suddenly, the door was open and there, in front of you, was a messy, worn out, and tired looking Nathan. Now you just guilty for waking up the poor guy.

"H-hey, Nathan..." You said nervously.

His eyes were slightly open, so he didn't know who the heck knocked on his door, but when he heard your voice he instantly opened them wide. He closed the door on your face, making you jump. Then he opened it again, looking a bit better than earlier. He rubbed his eyes and smiled at you.

"Did you just shut the door on my face?"

"Yessss, but I didn't mean to be rude" he said, his voice a bit groggy.

"So, is this a bad time?" You asked. "You know, seeing you tired and all, I thought that you were having a good nigh---"

"Oh nonononono!! It's fine really!! I was just getting ready for school" he said waving his hands in front of him.

You nodded in response. "Okaay, soooo, I guess I'll just see you later at school?"

"Guess so" he smiled at you.

You grinned.

You placed a hand on his shoulder, surprising him a little and smiled at him, brightly. He blushed a shade of pink but he looked away so you won't see. And with that, you said your goodbyes and left.

His thoughts: Good God, she's driving me nuts!! (Y/n) (L/n), what the hell are you doing to me?! *blushing a deep shade of red*

Your thoughts: Achievement Unlocked!! I am so writing this on my diary!!!

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You were in the most boooring class in the universe, (w/c). (<< worst class) You huffed, resting your head on your hand, looking outside the window. You saw a bunch of kids playing outside, birds flying, leaves swaying. You smiled a bit. Well... That is til:

*SLAM*

You jolted straight on your seat. You saw Ms. Grapers ruler on your desk, while she was glaring at you. You felt annoyed that someone had to ruin the moment. Plus, the classroom went completely quiet.

"At the end of this ruler, is an idiot" she said.

You rubbed your forehead then looked at her with a sly smirk.

"Which end?"

The class snickered.

She got mad and gave you detention -_-. You huffed in annoyance, but as soon as Ms. Grapers turned around, your phone rang. Your eyes widened. Ms. Grapers turned back around and took your phone, telling you that you can get phone back during detention. You growled silently.

You knew exactly who called you.

Your brothers.

(( Time Skip ))

You were on patrol with your brothers. You didn't say a single word ever since you left after detention. While Leo and Donnie were looking out for the Kraang, Raph was meditating, Mikey was goofing around of course, and you were on the otherside of the roof, just looking around.The atmosphere around you was getting tense, until you saw some Purple Dragons beating up a little kid. You looked at your brothers who were still doing nothing.

So you jumped from the rooftop and landed with a thud. You placed your hood up, so they wouldn't notice you. They turned around and started to "intimidate" you, but you were just silent.

"What's wrong doll? Cat got your tongue?" Fong smirked as all of them started to surround you and laughed.

"You don't look so bad doll. I guess we have to preserve some of you"

One of them placed their hands on your shoulder, but you grabbed it, twisted it and threw him on the ground with full force. He landed with a loud thud. The others just looked at you surprised and probably scared.

Your eyes glowed a bright (e/c) as you stared at them blankly.

"Anyone else?" You said coldly.

They started to scurry away, helping the guy that you just attacked and ran away. You turned around to the kid who was crying. You walked towards him and knelt in front of him. He backed away a little, afraid that you might hurt him.

"Hey hey hey, shhh, don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you" you said softly.

He just looked at you with big green eyes.

"I promise"

You smiled at him and took off your hood. He looked into your (e/c) eyes, reminding him of someone. His eyes just started to water again. Suddenly, he hugged you, burying his face on your shirt. You tensed at first, but then you hugged back.

You rubbed his back, caressing it.

You heard a few thuds from above. You looked up and saw your brothers smiling at you.

The little kid pulled away from the hug. "Thank *sniff* you"

You smiled and gently ruffled his hair. "You're welcome"

"Let's go find your parents" you said. You lifted him up in your arms and led him out the alleyway.

"What's your name, kid?"

"Ty *sniff* what's your name? *sniff*"

"My name is (Y/n)"

He wrapped his arms around your neck as you were walking down the street. He whispered in your ear.

"Thanks (Y/n)"

You smiled softly.

"Anytime, Ty"