Meeting Jake (+ A/n at the end!)

Hey guys! I'm back!

So did you already guess what happened in the last chapter?

Here's a hint: It involves alot of swear words..

And here's the next chapter! Hope you enjoy!

Nobody's POV

"(Y/n)?"

You switched your gaze over to Jake, who was now awake (I made that rhyme! Lol.)

"I never told you? Too bad, the serum's already fading" Karai smirked. She walked over to Jake who was now awake ( I'm sorry! XD can't stop laughing!) And cut off his straps.

Jake was too weak to stand so he ended up falling to the floor.

You slid next to helping him get up. "Hey" you whispered to him.
"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, thanks"

You smiled at him. But that smile faded when you saw two fluffy ears pop out from Jake's head. You gasped. Jake noticed this and backs away quickly, just then his grayish tail sprang up.

Karai placed back her katana and walked towards you. "He was mutated a week ago by the Kraang. He was an experiment for the Shredder's army, a loyal ninja to my Father."

You both stood up slowly. You studied him for a while then said.

"You're....... A wolf" you breathed out, smiling a little.

"I-I know, I--" he stammered.

"And a cute one" you smirked and crossed your arms.

"I-I know I'm a frea---- wait... Cute?" He froze. You walked towards him and giggled a bit. You pet his head a bit while saying "Yeah... I'm actually a dog lover ( sorry if you're not!) "

A blush crept on Jake's face as you keep petting his head.

*Click!*

You looked over at Karai then to your hand. You saw a silver bracelet with different kinds of pendants.

"What's this?" You asked.

"Just a little gift" she smirked.

You smiled at her and thanked her. You were really interested at all the gadgets around you and asked Karai if she could show you around, and she agreed.

What can I say? You are a bit of a nerd like your brother Donnie...

Karai showed you around TCRI, laughing at the Kraang's grammar issues.

She then led you and Jake to the front door.

Raph's POV

"You set a rat loose inside a classroom?" Donnie asked.

April and Casey told us about what happened to (Y/n) earlier.

Man she is in so much trouble...